Fell off

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Fell off

Postby LovenElvis » February 3rd, 2006, 4:39 pm

Well I fell off the plan for a couple of days. I started stressing this week with many things going on and I gave in. :cry:

I'm down to my last course for my Master's degree and the one I just finished was a doosie! I had to write over 20 pages on a Literature reivew paper...not my strongest suite.

However, I'm trying to pick up the pieces and get back on and go. However, I didn't fall too far...I cheated with cream cheese bagels for breakfast, then toast later in the day.

Thanks for listening.
Laura
LovenElvis
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Dayna » February 3rd, 2006, 4:47 pm

What counts is not the falling off, it's the getting back on. Good for you for having the strength to climb back on the wagon, we're very happy to see you again. :stroll:

- Dayna
Someone once wrote:I'm allergic to cake. I break out in fat when I eat it.

8/05 - 275
SD - 1/17/06 - 259

Dayna
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby falisamarie » February 3rd, 2006, 5:20 pm

Laura

Glad to see that you are getting right back on the wagon!! Way to go what resolve you have. You can do this. Food is the hardest habit to break because it is not like you can just avoid it altogether it is right there everyday so just pick yourself up and dust yourself off and get to shaking

Lisa :rose:
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby hotmomfromhawaii » February 4th, 2006, 8:59 pm

Hey Laura!

Keep on going girl! You can do this.

After a great first week,losing 9 pounds :-P ... TOM payed a visit and the cravings were unbearable :twisted: . I was able get through without cheating until yesterday... I ate a piece of pizza with the kids, and today I went to a wedding and... :cry: ate.

I'm not giving up though. I came to this site for motivation and mostly for me to be accountable. :mrgreen:

Thanks for inspiring me to keep going...

Let's keep shakin' Laura! :toast:

Aloha, Kanani :ukulele:
hotmomfromhawaii

Postby sidrah » February 4th, 2006, 9:20 pm

Tell me about it. I am trying to write my dissertation and stress is an easy way of putting it. I finish my doctorate in October ( I hope) and thought this style of mix it up,microwave it was best for what I needed and would be good with the lack of time I have to do anything. So far, my biggest problem is I forget to eat anything or have not ime and 8 or 9 hours pass before I remember I have to eat something.

I feel for you- 20 plus pages is enough to make you forget about whatever you were planning and just pick up what is easiest. Congratulations on the MA. The classes near the end are the worst!
sidrah
Preferred member

Postby LovenElvis » February 5th, 2006, 10:26 am

Thank you everyone :hug:

You people are the best! :trophy:

I'm feeling much better about this "moment in time".

I'm starting my final course and that will be done in 5 weeks, and I'm starting to enjoy my MF meals more and more. I'm experimenting more to, which helps a lot!

Thanks for all the support and I'm back on the wagon!
Laura
LovenElvis
Preferred Member - #20 Club

nwgal

Postby Guest » February 12th, 2006, 6:49 pm

Hey Sidrah get a pill alarm.. the one I have has up to 12 alarms.. Its easy and it helps me remember to eat..

I am in school too and know how hard it can be to keep up on the meals

:)
B.

Brainy

Postby Jan » February 13th, 2006, 8:04 am

My Goodness --
Look how many "brainy" forum members we have. Remember "do overs" are allowed in this area. You are all doing great!!! What's really important is not that we slip but that we pick ourselves up and get going again. One little thing didn't make us gain all our extra pounds and one little slip is not going to undo all your great progress. It's what we do day in and day out that makes the difference. Keep shakin" :D
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Re: Brainy

Postby MusicalMomma » February 13th, 2006, 9:58 am

Jan wrote:One little thing didn't make us gain all our extra pounds and one little slip is not going to undo all your great progress. It's what we do day in and day out that makes the difference. Keep shakin" :D
jan

AMEN!!! AMEN!!!!! :bravo:
MusicalMomma
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to The Weight Room