feeling down and NSV

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

feeling down and NSV

Postby rayray » September 6th, 2006, 5:29 pm

Ok so the past couple of days haven't really been hard to stick to plan but I just have no desire to eat. I miss my husband so much. I really didn't think it was going to be as hard as it is, but today is his birthday and I am missing him like crazy. It is just so strange, I am normally such an emotional eater, but I don't even have the desire to eat, people have offered to take me out and offered me the most yummy comfort food and I just don't want anything. It was hard to even get in all of my medifast meals. I just want my husband home. I know October isn't to far away, it is just sucking majorly right now. But at least it has given me more motivation to go to the gym more and make sure I stick to plan so that when I go out there I will be looking even better.

Now for my NSV, my cousin sent my aunt in NY pur starting pics and pics of us now, and after seeing them she is ordered medifast right then. And then at work I showed my girlfriends the pictures and they were amazed, and some of them are now considering doing medifast as well!
rayray
Trusted Member - #50 Club

Postby Allie » September 6th, 2006, 5:57 pm

Hang in there. You will make it through the suckieness.

Congratulations on your NSV.

Allie
If you always do what you have always done, you will always be where you have always been.
Allie
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby VictoriousNat » September 6th, 2006, 6:21 pm

See - you are helping people because you have set a fabu example. I am sorry you are missing your husband. Hold on. Have you written in your journal. Will it help to write every night to him in a special notebook and you can stick pics of you all over. And when he comes home you can share it with him. Its corny but I think it might help you hold on till October.

My thoughts are with you.
Nat
Start 8/24/06
Lost 34lbs and over 30 Inches. Regained 9lbs. Down 4lbs on vacation in Jamaica - yeehaw!
Waiting for Doctor's clearance to restart MF.
VictoriousNat
Preferred Member - #30 Club

I have been

Postby rayray » September 6th, 2006, 6:28 pm

I have been writing in a notebook, and when he writes me and I have the address then once its filled with pictures and letters I will mail it to him. I know october isnt too long away it sucks so much. We have been together for almost 5 years and have never been apart for longer than 3 days. And i have a few friends whos husbands left for the military and now they are all getting divorces becuase the guys cheated. It just makes me scared. I know he would never do anything like that, it just sucks that they are all telling me this stuff now!
rayray

Postby Jen » September 6th, 2006, 6:33 pm

You know what your marriage is about, don't give other people's experiences a second thought. Not all men are cheaters. :D
Start date: 6/22/06 : 36 : 5'7" : 262/190/140
Jen
Preferred Member - 70# Club

thank you

Postby rayray » September 6th, 2006, 6:36 pm

That is exactley what I needed to hear. I know he wouldnt, its just so shitty hearing my girls talk about this and him only being gone 3 full days.
rayray

Postby Arklahoma » September 6th, 2006, 7:02 pm

Keep your chin up. You can do this!!!
Arklahoma
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Return to The Weight Room