Feeling Better and More Update 4/16

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Feeling Better and More Update 4/16

Postby Starloser63 » April 15th, 2004, 7:48 am

Hello everyone just wanted to let you know I am feeling a little better, I am still very weak. I have been reading thru the posts trying to get caught up. It has been an eternity since I've read any posts. Thank you for all the support the emails have been great and much needed. (((Hugs)))

Hope everyone is doing well, I'm shooting for Saturday to get back on program, I figure I will be better by then. Of course if I get up tomorrow and feel good I will go ahead and start then.

I did read about pinkgeek, she had a tough Wed.(last week), seemed better on Sunday but I don't see any posts from her since then. So how are you doing? Hope things continue to go well for you.

Hello to any newbies I haven't caught up to yet.

Back to shaking soon as possible! You all keep up the great work.

Hugs,
Susan F
Last edited by Starloser63 on April 16th, 2004, 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Through Christ all things all possible.
Susan F
246/216/150
3/23/04 2nd x
First Goal 199
Starloser63
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby Guest » April 15th, 2004, 12:36 pm

Sure glad you're back, Susan, and feeling better.

Good luck with the new MF beginning.

Landylue

Postby Starloser63 » April 16th, 2004, 8:37 am

Just wanted to update,

I found out is was more like an inner ear or sinus problem. Because, doc said the spinning surroundings was the clue, if it was something else it would have been more like passing out feeling. Did you all know there is actually a difference medically between:

Dizziness, lightheadedness, and vertigo?

I did not, my description was vertigo. I let out a great sigh of relief, because I was afraid it was Medifast. So I start back on plan tomorrow. (Saturday). Doc said to wait for blood work just to be safe.

Lightheadedness is what I would have felt if it would have been dehydration or blood count imbalance. I would have felt like I was going to pass out.

Thanks for all the support you all are great! This whole diet journey of mine would be even harder if it wasn't for all of you!

Landylue thanks for kudos and can I ask you all to pray for a good restart for me please, it has been a week and I have not eaten very healthy, so this worries me a little!

I will let you know what my weight is and when I started.

Take Care and Keep shaking all of you!

Hugs,
Susan F
Through Christ all things all possible.
Susan F
246/216/150
3/23/04 2nd x
First Goal 199
Starloser63
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Return to The Weight Room