Hi everyone! Back from vacation...

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Hi everyone! Back from vacation...

Postby fedup » July 7th, 2005, 6:37 pm

Hi to all! We just got back from Disney World, and we had an amazing time! It's one of my favorite places in the world to go... I did eat off plan while there, but tried to be sensible... also did not drink pop and walked TONS... I'm back on my MF full force and will weigh in Sunday, so I'm hoping I didn't backslide... Keep your fingers crossed for me!

It's crazy to see there are so many new people even just being away a couple weeks! Welcome to all the newbies... :lol:

Please, everyone, send your positive thoughts and strength my way so I can get back up to full steam here. Being off was tough, but it was a choice I made so now I've gotta move forward. I just did not want to do full MF on vacation... but as I said I did try to be smart... and I'm HOME NOW so I'm back on track. (with all your support I will be!)
Christy 5'5" age-34
Fresh start: Sept. 15, 2005 (240/ 240/ 160)
"Time to 'release the butterfly' inside
fedup
Trusted Member

Postby want2Bthin » July 7th, 2005, 7:33 pm

Christy-

WELCOME BACK!!! It sounds like you had a nice vacation. :-P You will be dropping those pounds again in not time at all!

Angelia
want2Bthin
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby 24KaratGold » July 7th, 2005, 8:01 pm

Welcome home, Christy with a Y! :mrgreen:
270/186.5/160

24KaratGold
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby martha » July 7th, 2005, 10:07 pm

CHRISTY---

WELCOME BACK!!!!!! so glad you had a good time on vacation.. I love the land of mouse :D and i really love seeing it through my grandkids eyes.. isn't it great to see their little eyes light up and see them wonder around with their mouths open in awe??I too was surprised at how many newbies there was in only the 2 weeks I was gone.. IT"S GREAT!!!!!!the more the merrier I say.. :mrgreen:
You will back on track and losing all of your unwanted pounds again... Just like the little train I know you can..It's hard to be sensible at mouse land but you did it.. be proud of that and now lets get to losing these pounds together with all of us here in MF land--looking forward to seeing less of you soon..Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby MomsTherapy » July 8th, 2005, 5:50 am

My daughter has been at Disney World this week with her "Nonny" (grandma) and another little girl. She did sea world and all. She is 7 (8 in August) so I know she will be so tired when she gets back.

I started MF a week ago so I am a new face to you. Nice to "cyber-meet" you!!! :lol:
Leah (Lee-uh):D aka MomsTherapy

MomsTherapy
Trusted Member

Postby dlr2424 » July 8th, 2005, 10:11 am

Christy....... :D .......welcome back.... :yes: .....and yes mouseland is awesome...... :yay: ....God bless the creative minds that bring us such great entertainment....... :angel: ........my prayers are with you for a good weigh in on Sunday and for continued dedication with your journey..............
Donna....dlr244

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby mytime » July 8th, 2005, 9:27 pm

Christy - Welcome back from a new member ! You will be back in the saddle in a flash ! Glad to have you posting and no worries about weighin -with MF it is all just a matter of time. Happy Slurpin ! Mytime
Nothing changes if nothing changes.
Restart Feb 15 2009
mytime
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Mommy2girls » July 9th, 2005, 5:53 am

Welcome back Christy! Your trip sounds like fun!

I'm sure whatever possible gain you had will be gone soon! I took a day off from MF about 2 weeks ago while we were traveling (and didn't really try very hard to be good...lol) and gained a few lbs but they were gone in the first 2 days of going back to my PLAN and I even still lost 2lbs for the total week.

Gotta LOVE MEDIFAST!
Sheila
Sheila

Maintaining a –45lb loss....

Mommy2girls
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby fedup » July 9th, 2005, 10:04 am

Thanks to everyone for the welcome back! The trip was indeed a blast! My 5 year old is already asking when we can go back! :lol: Truthfully I'm somewhat of a kid myself... I hated to leave to. That's the worst part of vaction, having to pack up and go home to "reality!" Oh well! ;) Yeah, tomorrow's my weigh in so I'm nervous. I'm actually scared to death now that I"m back to reality... what will that dreaded scale say tomorrow??? Oh well, can't go backwards now, and truthfully I still would've probably went "off plan" on my vacation if I had to do it overagain. I know that's not the "smart" way, but I know me, and I don't think I could be 100% strict with myself while on a big vacation. I commend those who do it, 'cause I'm sure it's the smart way to go about things...
Christy 5'5" age-34
Fresh start: Sept. 15, 2005 (240/ 240/ 160)
"Time to 'release the butterfly' inside
fedup
Trusted Member

Postby armeewyf » July 11th, 2005, 9:48 am

Christy, I was gone almost the whole month of June on trips so I can totally relate. I am back on track today with nothing in my way!
Hope its been easy for you!

Lee Ann
armeewyf
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Return to The Weight Room