Elizabeth

1 Thread per registered User.

Postby katesmom » September 2nd, 2007, 6:08 am

Hi Elizabeth,
Just wanted to let you know I was thinking about you...Hope you have a great holiday weekend... :D
356/331/150
Started 7/24/10
Can't wait to WIN this race !!
katesmom
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Elizabeth » September 2nd, 2007, 8:53 am

Thanks for stopping Pam.
I just posted on the roll call. I'm up 2 lbs. It is because I was only on plan for 2 days this week. I'm expecting my time of month any day now. This is always the hardest week for me to be on plan, so I chalk it up to that. I also have some things that are heavily on my mind. I haven't mentioned here but my brother was in a serious car accident the beginning of July and has a broken neck. He has a halo on and is living with my almost 80 yo mother (who doesn't drive). I've been helping her when I can and so have my other sisters. I have to mention this brother was 380 lbs. He has many other health problems and is in his upper 50's. It has been very difficult for the last 7 weeks and he is far far from full recovery. He can't bathe, or pretty much do anything for himself.
Then other things....I started school this week and I'm afraid I'll have to drop a class because it is just too far advanced for me even though I tested with this class being appropriate for me.
Kids starting school is always heartwrenching for me. I'm tearing up right now thinking about Tuesday.
Anyway, just thought I'd write a little. Thanks for reading. I plan on doing well today.
Have a great day....and week everyone.
Elizabeth
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby bikipatra » September 2nd, 2007, 9:41 am

I am very sorry for your difficulties and hope you have a great week too.
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby SharonR » September 4th, 2007, 1:27 pm

Sorry your going through so much, I hope this week is a better one for you.
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

Start Weight 326.7 ~ My short term goal will put me at 250!

Started June 19th 2008. First Mini Goal 76.7 pounds.
SharonR
Preferred member

Postby katesmom » September 4th, 2007, 4:19 pm

Elizabeth,
Hang in there...We are here for you...Don't disappear...We know how that frustration monster is...Don't let him win !

You can do it....
356/331/150
Started 7/24/10
katesmom

Postby Elizabeth » September 5th, 2007, 6:21 am

Thanks for reading gals...

Renewed commitment today. I haven't been doing all that well this week. I'm really getting tired of the on/off and feel horrible at the amount of money I've spent on MF (since last August!) and have not really gotten far with my weight loss. I started last year at 308 and was down to 273 (35 lbs) at one point. Today I'm at 296. I need to place a MF order (I have plenty of soups only) and seriously thought about whether I should continue or if there is another plan out there. I have decided that I will continue to do MF and do my best. I need to be compliant to the plan and it will work.

Today my plan....
MF 8 am
MF 10 am
MF 12 pm
MF 2 pm
MF 4 pm
MF 6 pm

I'm doing the 6-0 today. If I get off track with the timing of my meals, I will just have my next in 2 hours. This works best for me. I usually don't stay on the 2 hour schedule although I try to. If it is 3 hours, well, I just plan my next in 2 hours. Thats my plan and I'm sticking with it today. One meal...one day at a time.
Elizabeth

Postby Mickeyz » September 5th, 2007, 8:00 am

Hi Elizabeth,

Sounds like you really have you hands full with your classes and trying to help your brother.

Good for you renewing your commitment. Don't beat yourself up about the past, just keep moving forward.

One thing I might mention, looks like your schedule leaves a long time between your last supplement and bedtime. That might leave you feeling hungry in the evening. Also, you may find a L&G for dinner is a little more satsifying and will help you get back on track. I just find this to be true for me.
Reached Goal Nov 2007 61.5 lbs lost
Gained 11 lbs in Mexico 3/08, decided to lose that along with another 5 lbs!
Mickeyz
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby BabyTrace » September 5th, 2007, 8:11 am

Mickeyz wrote:
Good for you renewing your commitment. Don't beat yourself up about the past, just keep moving forward.

I second that. You are a strong woman if you've been able to survive the past few weeks of stress and still remain aware that you want to succeed in your own health goals. Don't look back, just continue to strive for your goal 2-3 hours at a time.

Take care!

Tracy
Start Date: 07/11/2007

The essence of growth is a willingness to change for the better and then an unremitting willingness to shoulder whatever responsibility this entails.
BabyTrace
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby SharonR » September 5th, 2007, 8:51 am

Elizabeth, I know things are hard right now, but like you said you lost on MF before as did I. Kinda funny we both lost about 35 pounds a year ago. LOL We also have similar weight to lose. There are other plans out there that work, but would we really stick to something else? I doubt it. I know I have been on MANY diets in my life time and lets face it, if I stuck to them I lost weight.
Like you said, if you are compliant you WILL lose!! Hugs to you girl!
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

SharonR
Preferred member

Postby katesmom » September 5th, 2007, 4:27 pm

Hey Elizabeth !!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I'm sending LOTS of smiles your way because I think you are a WINNER !!Don't give up...Keep going... You CAN do it !! We're all in this together, right????

I know you can overcome this stressful time and move on and just do it for yourself...

Here's to success !!! :cheers:
356/331/150
Started 7/24/10
katesmom

Postby SharonR » September 6th, 2007, 10:11 am

Good Morning! Just thinking of you today! Hope your having a good day!

SharonR
Preferred member

Postby katesmom » September 8th, 2007, 5:23 am

Hi Elizabeth !
It's been a few days since I have posted due to my crazy work schedule...How are you? Please pm me and let me know...Let's continue this journey TOGETHER !

Sending a hug your way !
356/331/150
Started 7/24/10
katesmom

Postby katesmom » September 16th, 2007, 2:15 am

Hi Elizabeth !
I see that you are back ! Welcome ! It's great to see you writing again...So easy to get caught up with life, right? I have finally had a good loss this week and hope to keep going...I have realized what my triggers are now and hope that this new revelation will help me...

What's new with you? :D
356/331/150
Started 7/24/10
katesmom

Postby katesmom » September 30th, 2007, 1:38 pm

Hi Elizabeth,
Just wanted to say hello...It is a beautiful sunny and warm day here in Ct...How are you? Send me a PM if you want to...Just wanted you to know I was thinking about you... :hug:
356/331/150
Started 7/24/10
katesmom

Postby Elizabeth » October 1st, 2007, 5:44 am

Hey Pam, thanks for checking in on me, you are so sweet. I'm doing very well. I've been on plan perfectly with no cheats for several days now...almost a week. Its feels so good. I haven't weighed but know I'm losing. I'm staying away from the scale for now and just focusing on sticking to the plan and taking it meal to meal and the weight loss will fall into place. I don't want to trip myself up. Just keeping up with my busy schedule with family, school and church.
Elizabeth

PreviousNext

Return to My Journal