Does the chicken noodle soup (or other soups) slow down loss

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Does the chicken noodle soup (or other soups) slow down loss

Postby need2succeed » July 1st, 2004, 5:09 am

Hi all,
I hope everyone is well. I vowed that I would remain on the full fast (only shakes) for four months, but I saw the chicken noodle soup sample pack and now I'm wondering if it would be safe to have that every now and then.

So my question is twofold:

1) Does the soup slow down weight loss?

2) Does eating the soup mean that I am no longer on the full fast?

Thanks,
N2S
Starting Date: 6/21/2004
Last Weigh in: 10/05/04
210/156.5/120
need2succeed
Regular Member - #50 Club

Postby Sylvia » July 1st, 2004, 8:01 am

I don't think there is any reason the souops would slow down weight loss since they have about the same number of calories as the shakes. You would still be on the full fast so long as you are confining yourself to the MF products (and allowable freebies like pickles, celery). You would move to modified if you opted for a lean and green meal in addition to your MF supplements.

Hope this helps.
Sylvia
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby justme » July 1st, 2004, 8:01 am

My understanding is that is does not slow down the weight loss as longs as you have at least 3 of your meals as shakes...I think for me it is what is helping me get through it I really enjoy the creamy chicken and the chicken noodle as something a little different that just a shake. You can even have one of the bars instead of a shake..but be careful you are only allow :!: ONE :!: per day...I say this people as you read some of our posts some people say they have a hard time only having one because they are so yummy! I hope this helps and if I am wrong about any of this someone please correct me.

Carli :D
Start Date June 15, 2004

253.5/247.5/140
justme

Postby Guest » July 3rd, 2004, 7:28 am

Hi,

I usually have the chicken noodle soup up to 3 times per week. Sometimes, I put a little celery in it (allowed), and I found that it has not slowed my weight loss. Besides, I think sometimes your body needs a little extra sodium to combat that fatigue feeling.

Personally, I can't handle the bars.

Wreathlady

Postby wreathlady » July 3rd, 2004, 7:31 am

Hi,

I usually have the chicken noodle soup up to 3 times per week. Sometimes, I put a little celery in it (allowed), and I found that it has not slowed my weight loss. Besides, I think sometimes your body needs a little extra sodium to combat that fatigue feeling.

Personally, I can't handle the bars.

Wreathlady

PS--This is the same reply as the guest one. After I posted the first reply, I realized I wasn't logged in.
wreathlady

Return to Weight Loss