Does near indecent exposure count as a NSV?

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Does near indecent exposure count as a NSV?

Postby bikipatra » August 3rd, 2007, 5:55 am

I went out this morning in some size 16 bermuda shorts (loose but I didn't think that loose) to get the papers. The boxes are a block and a half away. As I was crossing the street my shorts started to drift downwards and downwards. They were about to fall to my ankles and I was about to flash all of Massachusetts Ave my panties. I grabbed a hunk of cloth and scurried across the road. There was a policeman parked there witnessing all of this. A little later I decided it was time for my Starbucks/CVS run and I changed into another pair of bermuda shorts that fit more snuggly and a different tshirt. I only have one belt and didn't think I would need it with these shorts. After I had walked about a block the shorts started slipping. They are small enough not to fall over my hips but they were definitely below my belly button. So I am trying to look dignified yanking up my shorts and pulling my t-shirt down while walking almost two miles and drinking an iced coffee and holding a CVS bag. I gave up eventually the last half mile and said "Screw it"-so my belly button is showing. I put on my belt even if it doesn't go with the outfit the minute I got home. I don't like flashing midrift even in privacy.
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby DogMa » August 3rd, 2007, 7:43 am

Hee. That's definitely an NSV. Sounds like it's time to get yourself some new shorts, missy!
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby hulagirlfromhawaii » August 3rd, 2007, 11:32 pm

Yay! More shopping! Now you can get new shorts and new belts!!! :mrgreen: Donchya hate when your shorts fall off in the middle of the street!? Shopping for shorts that actually fit will do the trick.
Make sure you take a pic of your new shorts for us. :D
Kanani

165/146.5/125
hulagirlfromhawaii
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby nickieluv » August 4th, 2007, 6:01 am

You know, I don't if that would ever happen to me because I have big old hips. But I've been too afraid to find out so I go the other way - I buy clothes a size too small and squeeze into them for a couple of months until they fit - then before they can get too big, I buy another size too small again! Hmmm, buying clothes that fit right when you buy them - wonder what that feels like....
nickieluv
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Return to The Weight Room