Diet Humor

Need a lift? Drop in to see some of our most popular posts.

Diet Humor

Postby Nancy » May 23rd, 2005, 8:28 am

Warning for all women!

Most of you have read the scare-mail about the person whose kidneys were stolen while he was passed out.

While the kidney story was an urban legend and NOT true, this one is accurate!

It's happening every day. Please, read on!

:shock: My thighs were stolen from me during the night a few years ago. It was just that quick. I went to :snooze: sleep in my body and woke up with someone else's thighs.

The new ones had the texture of cooked oatmeal. Who would have done such a cruel thing to legs that had been mine for years?

Whose thighs were these and what happened to mine? :huh:

I spent the entire :shades: summer looking for my thighs. Finally, hurt and :x angry, I resigned myself to living out my life in jeans and Sheer Energy pantyhose.

Then, just when my guard was down, the :devious: thieves struck again. My butt was next. I knew it was the same gang, because they took pains to match my new rear end (although badly attached at least three inches lower than my original) to the thighs they stuck me with earlier. Now, my rear complemented my legs, lump for lump. Frantic, I :angel: prayed that long skirts would stay in fashion.

It was two years ago when I realized my arms had been switched. One morning I was fixing my hair and I watched horrified but fascinated as the flesh of my upper arms swung to and fro with the motion of the hairbrush.

This was really getting scary. My body was being replaced...one section at a time. How clever and :twisted: fiendish.

Age? :shock: Age had :dunno: nothing to do with it. Age is supposed to creep up, unnoticed, something like maturity. NO, I was being :whip: attacked, repeatedly, and without warning. In despair, I gave up my T-shirts. What could they do to me next? :huh:

My poor neck disappeared more quickly than the :turkey: Thanksgiving turkey it now resembled.

That's why I decided to tell my story. I can't take on the medical profession by myself. Women of the world; wake up and smell the coffee.

That really isn't plastic that those surgeons are using. You KNOW where they are getting those replacement parts, don't you?

The next time you suspect someone has had a face "lifted", look again. Was it lifted from you?

I think I finally found my thighs, and I hope that Cindy Crawford paid a really good price for them!

This is not a hoax. This is happening to women in every town every night.

:coach: WARN YOUR FRIENDS.

P.S. I must say that last year I thought someone had stolen my :shock: breasts. I was lying in bed and they were gone! As I jumped out of bed, I was relieved to see that they had just been :couch: hiding in my armpits as I slept. Now, I keep them hidden in my waistband.

*****thanks to Gerald, that :dancinguy: dancin' man in tights*****

:hmmm: Funny writing but that's sortta how flab happens, isn't it?

You feel it creeping up on you but all of a sudden it seems that you :snooze: wake up and someone has switched bodies with you. You have become out of control, you know it but you don't know what to do, how to remedy the situation.

We can help you get your bod back and your emotional and mental attitude will soar! :pigsfly:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby LilMsTexas » May 23rd, 2005, 4:56 pm

simply OUTSTANDING!!
Hey everybody that wanted your newsletter..........here it is for May!!
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby fatBgone » May 23rd, 2005, 5:12 pm

Nancy - that's SOOO funny!!! :roflmao: :lol: :roflmao: So sad - but so true!! I can totally relate with the breast theft though!! I have lost nearly 30 pounds and (I'm sure this is opposite from most of you) but I honestly don't think I've lost any from there. I was SOOO looking forward to getting into a smaller bra size and that's the only thing that hasn't shrunk yet!!! :x I always hear of women complaining because that's the first place they lose (and don't want to) and then here I am trying my hardest to get rid of them - I'll even GIVE them away!! ;) I guess I'll be looking into breast reduction surgery when I reach my goal so that I can even them out with the rest of my skinny self!!
Thanks for the good laugh though...
Lisa
fatBgone

Postby Nancy » May 23rd, 2005, 6:04 pm

Hi, Hunny ~

Hey ~ you can delete your double entry in this link- click on the little 'x' in the upper right hand corner.

You are blessed if you still have a chest!

I have a friend who used to wear a shirt that had IBTC* in big letters across her chest and in teensy letters itty bitty ti--y committee

uh, that would be me since I burned my 44DD boulder holder...
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby fatBgone » May 23rd, 2005, 9:03 pm

Hey Nancy,
I don't know how that got posted twice....I didn't hit submit twice....anyway, there's not a little "x" in the corner - only a box that says "edit". So, I went to the FAQ's and found the one about edit/delete post and it said I can't delete a post once there has been a reply....so I guess we need to get Unca to delete it for me???

I like your friend's shirt.....but I could never wear it!! hehe!
Lisa
fatBgone

Postby Nancy » May 23rd, 2005, 9:40 pm

I deleted it for you...sorry, you don't have a little clicky "x" just Unca and Moi...

re: the shirt...aren't you jealous? Hah!

I hardly need darts in my blouse these days compared to pre-Medifast days. Oh well, it was worth it to get a thinner everything else, too! I'd tip over if I didn't lose some of that area.
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby martha » June 4th, 2005, 2:02 pm

NANCY-----

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! and of course it's all true!!!!!! I too feel like someone snuck into my room and robbed me of my little undimpled body but I plan on robbing one back soon(ha-ha) --Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Return to The Elevator