December 2005 Bargains

Check in for our Monthly Specials.

December 2005 Bargains

Postby Nancy » December 1st, 2005, 7:53 pm

:yay: :yay: Oh Boy! Oh, Boy! :bouncie: :bouncie:

:scratchhead: How can this be?

We can save $2 per box, eat pudding Medi-LEGALLY and still lose weight? :huh:

Yup! :thumbig:

Take Shape For Life knows how hard it is this time of the year to be faced with the :twisted: temptations of Christmas cookies and :twisted: fantasy fudge…it’s time for Chocolate Puddin’ – yep, you can have pudding and whittle your waistline and plump your pocketbook at the same time.

Regularly priced at $12.75 a box, now sale priced at $10.75 per box of 7 packets.

The pudding has 15 grams of soy protein and 1 measly gram of fat. It is a complete meal replacement – use it in place of a shake or a serving of soup. Like all of our products, it is nutritious and portion controlled so all you have to do is mix it up and enjoy. :secret: We know of a lady that lost over 30 pounds eating nuthin’ but Chocolate Puddin’ five times a day plus a Lean and Green meal – what a way to lose weight, eh?

To prepare your puddin', put 4 ounces of really cold water in a bowl, gradually add the pudding powder while rapidly stirring with a whisk to incorporate all the powder. I put it in the freezer for 5-10 minutes to really chill it. It is very tasty with a small amount of peppermint extract or almond extract. You can also mix it with cold coffee or add a tad bit of instant coffee for a mocha flavored pudding. A tiny blob of fat free Cool Whip makes this a decadent treat! I hope you like it, too! ;)

:stroll: :stroll: When friends and family drop by, invite them in from the cold and serve a cup of our caffeine-free Instant Cappuccino. It smells great, is loaded with 24 essential vitamins and minerals to refresh and replenish weary shoppers and it will help to keep you program-compliant!

You may serve it frosty cold by preparing it in a blender or make it hot by mixing with cool water, putting it in the nuclear box for a minute or two and serve it with a cinnamon stick. The Cappuccinos at Starbuck’s are loaded with calories and fat – think of that! Forever on your hips! The Medifast Instant Cappuccino has only .5 grams of fat; it is a complete meal replacement and prevents random acts of foodiness from occurring when you have your Medimeals every two to three hours.

Medifast Cappuccino has 14 grams of protein and is perfect for people with soy allergies – it is whey based! Look out Starbuck’s! The Medifast Cappuccino is really good and the price? :scratchhead: My goodness! :shock: You can have an entire box of seven Medifast drinks for the price of two ‘bucky cappuccinos!

All specials are while supplies last. Great deals go fast! :burnout:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby Nancy » December 1st, 2005, 8:44 pm

Hah! I totally understand.

One time I was at a lady's house and had explained to her all about my program. I gave her my RTD as a sample to try (I was a Starvin' Marvin at the time and really needed/wanted my shake but I wanted her to try it.

She set it on the coffee table as we continued to chat it up.

I dragged out a Lemon Bar and as I was telling her more about our program and products - generous as I USED to be - I asked her if she would like to try part of my bar, too. I handed it to her to break of a piece of my Lemon Bar. She got a really big hunky chunky of it and just about that time her grubby little kid came in and stared me down with my puny portion of the Crunchy Lemon Bar.

The lady gave the RTD (MY French Vanilla Ready To Drink! MY LUNCH for Pete's Sake!) to her kid who immediately sucked it down and then she gave him the biggest part of my LEMON BAR - kids don't usually like lemon and sure enough, he said, "Yuck!" and spit it out...she never got any of the shake or the bar I shared with her and all I got was a puny piece of my bar.

We pay a price to be thinny and healthy!

There are times that it is good to be selfish, eh?
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Return to Monthly Specials