Davinci Hazelnut + MF Chocolate Pudding = "BACI PUDDING

Add your favorite recipes.

Davinci Hazelnut + MF Chocolate Pudding = "BACI PUDDING

Postby Lisa in NY » August 25th, 2005, 3:09 pm

Is there anyone else around here who LOVES those Perugina Baci chocolates (which we cannot have for awhile....) Anyway, I'm a huge fan of those little Italian delicacies and I discovered something wonderful today. I mixed some Davinci Hazelnut syrup in with my MF chocolate pudding and I have created a "Baci pudding" delight!

(I'm having so much fun with this....I also bought DV Amaretto syrup, which I will add to my next vanilla shake :mrgreen:

Lisa
"Life's more painless for the brainless"...Scarecrow in WICKED
Lisa in NY
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby fatfree » August 25th, 2005, 6:38 pm

Lisa in NY
That sounds absolutely delicious!! I have not tried the pudding yet but that sounds soo good I think I will get some on my next order :lol:
Shelley
RESTARTED MAY 1, 2006

fatfree
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Postby shirley » August 26th, 2005, 3:25 am

Oh boy thanks for the tip I just got some hazelnut dv syrup and wonder what I would put it in and the pudding sounds like a great idea.. Shirley
shirley
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby Nancy » August 27th, 2005, 7:48 am

Just a friendly reminder here...when you make pudding, Folks, remember, the pudding takes less water than a shake and it is not as forgiving if you add more liquid to it - it makes the pudding runny so if you plan to add the Sugar Free Syrup to your pudding, the water and the DaVinci Sugar Free syrup together should total 4 ounces or you'll end up with a thick shake/runny Puddin'.

Nope, Lisa in NY, I've never had one of those Perugina Baci chocolates, in fact, I've never heard of them but they sound wonderful! :lol:

I like your recipe - it sounds great! Toasted marshmallow syrup is tasty in puddin', too. ;)
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Return to Lean Cuisine