crystal lite

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

crystal lite

Postby kween Bee » June 13th, 2004, 2:05 pm

can u substitute drinking water for crystal lite. i started on june 5 and that has been the only way 4 me to get the fluids in.
kween Bee
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby MomJackieLee » June 13th, 2004, 6:22 pm

It seems to be working ok for me. I do about 1/2 and 1/2 and try to get in some plain water. Sometimes I make it and sometimes I don't, but I do get down 2 quarts of the Sunrise crystal lite per day...
MomJackieLee
246/222/160
MomJackieLee
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby explorthis » June 14th, 2004, 6:37 am

To Crystal light, or not to Crystal light? I think we covered this moons ago, when I was new to the program, but I could not find the topic/thread/post. I have always been a water drinker, no problem consuming 60+ ounces a day every day. Medifast is on occasion boring, as water sometimes is boring. Losing weight is not the most exciting thing we have done, but face facts; we are here for one reason. My belief is as long as you are getting in ample water, and or liquid of some type, then it’s ok. Anything you take in, weather it’s Crystal light, S/F Tang, or 00000 across the board soda, get in the required liquid 64+++ ounces a day, over and above your Medifast. If you are consuming less than the required 64 ounces, you WILL lose slower. Water is the “cleanser” but again, sometimes just chugging gallons of water every day is a little hard to do. I consumed oodles of Crystal light, water, Wal-Mart flavored waters, S/F tang, some soda, and bouillon. Get the liquid in. If this is the only way you can get the fluid in your body, then do what you can, but try each day, at least get in some PURE water, to help keep you cleansed!!

My 2 cents!

-Mike
Was 337/223 is goal (about 40 to go)
explorthis
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Lois » June 20th, 2004, 3:25 pm

Hello,

I like Wyler's SF peach green tea. I also drink seltzer some time instead of plain water.

It DOES help get those 64oz. in every day ;)

hugs,

Lois
Lois
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Return to Weight Loss