It's a Contest

Meet Terry and Nancy.

It's a Contest

Postby Nancy » November 29th, 2004, 10:19 pm

Hey, Kids!

You could win $500 in Medifast products!

Yes, indeedy doo it could be YOU!

I know that many of you have experienced a significant change in your life as a result of using Medifast products and I want you to share your story with others who need to do what you are doing or what some of you have already done.

Your story could have a great impact on the life of another.

Just for review because there are many newbies – Medifast is the company that produces the great nutritionally balanced foods we use and Take Shape For Life is the marketing branch of Medifast.

Terry and I are National Directors and we are certified independent Health Advisors for Take Shape For Life, featuring the Medifast products.

MakeMeThinner is the name of our independent business.

Here’s a link to the Take Shape For Life contest rules

http://www.tsfl.com/documents/Success%20Story.pdf

Send your success story along with before and after photos and your story will be considered. Wowser! You could win a $500.00 Medifast Shopping Spree!

Your story should be between 300 and 400 words, and should be very detailed. The winning story will be chosen based on content and sincerity, and may be shared on the TSFL website, in their newsletter, or on TSFL promotional materials.

Oh, I want some of you to consider this – you have great stories!

Entries can be e-mailed to marketing@tsfl.com, submitted on the TSFL website (look for the "e-mail your story now" link on the right-hand side of the main page), or mailed to Success Stories, C/O TSFL Marketing, 11444 Cronhill Drive, Owings Mills, MD 21117...but hurry! You must have your story in by December 15, 2004.

Send your before and after pictures and your success story to encourage and to inspire others.

Terry just got off the phone this evening with Dr. Andersen and he said that you don’t have to be at your goal weight yet in order to share your success story with others.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Return to A Message from your Hosts