ChynnaDoll

1 Thread per registered User.

FINALLY ABLE TO CONNECT

Postby ChynnaDoll » May 4th, 2007, 8:23 pm

Gosh, i have been wanting to get in contact with you all since last week, but due to a malfunction in my daughters computer i wasn't able to...thank God it's repaired now.

First, i would like to thank you for ALL the prayers sent with regards to my daughter Errin and myself, and a special thank you to Donica, Nickie, Mary, and Mike for "re-checking" on the current status of things...very much appreciated.

Errin is still in the hospital and i am still by her side. This last relaspe resulted in her having something called Optic Neuritis, which is inflammation on the optic nerves. I can't EVEN begin to explain what it entails, but it is a serious condition. They have been treating her with very high powered steroids, and slowly they seem to have started working along with your prayers. if things keep heading in a positive direction, she may be released on Sunday or Monday...keeping my fingers crossed.
She has become verrrrry depressed during this ordeal, so they have added Paxil along with her other medication.
It has been a sad thing to see my child in this conditon. However, i do try to be as UPBEAT in front of her as i can, but i tell'ya, i have shed MANY tears at night on my pillow.

Despite all of this, i have been compliant and it has been quite difficult. I managed to weigh myself last Sunday and i was 167.8. I didn't know how to change my ticker on a REAL computer because i have WEBTV..lol! My son-in-law took a few snapshots of me at this weight and also found a pic of me when we were at Disneyworld in November 2006 when i was 190 pounds. I may possibly post these as a "before and during"---after they're developed...i did say "possibly":+))

I do hope everyone has been doing WELL and shakin up'a storm!!!
CONGRAT'S to all who've and maintained:+)

Well i guess this is all for now. I will be checking back as often as i can. Until then i will keep the FAITH!!

Love,
Chynna
ChynnaDoll
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby Sojourner » May 4th, 2007, 8:35 pm

Oh, Chynna!
I've been away for a little bit and just read about your daughter.
I'm so glad that she seems to be improving. I can't imagine what
you're going through...but I wish you all the best!

Sojo's Mojo coming your way:
((((((((((((((((:hugblue:))))))))))))))))
~*~*~*Sojourner*~*~*~

Shake it gone, babeee!!!
Sojourner
Preferred member

Postby Mike » May 4th, 2007, 9:47 pm

Chynna,
Glad you are back. Sorry to hear about your daughter, but glad she is doing better. I've been home ill with a sinus infection myself... going a bit stir crazy during the day.

As for the ticker... if you can sign in to ticker factory, just change your weight log and it should auto-update the ticker.

Take care and let us know if you need anything.

:mrgreen:
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Pashta » May 5th, 2007, 5:26 am

Oh I'm so glad she is getting better! :hug:
- Tonia

Start: 03/20/06 (restart 3/19/07)
3 kids: 3 mos, 18 mos, 11 yrs old
Month 1: -4.4,-0.8,-4.0,-2.2 (-11.4, -7 in.)
Month 2: -1.6,-1.6,-3.4
Pashta
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby nickieluv » May 5th, 2007, 5:47 am

I hope Errin is released tomorrow instead of Monday. I'm sorry it's so serious but I'm glad things are moving in a positive direction. And although it's very secondary in your thoughts, I'm sure, I want to say congratulations on staying compliant through such a stressful time. If you can do it now, you can do it always!
nickieluv
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Tawanda » May 5th, 2007, 6:42 am

Glad you were able to check in, we've all been concerned about your daughter. I was glad to read that today's posts included an update for you.

Staying on program, away from home and during stressful times, is pretty great. Congratulations for continuing to put your health as a priority!

I'll look forward to more updates as you can share them with us.
Began MediFast 2/10/07 212#
Reached Goal 3/15/08 147#
Renewed commitment 9/20/09-after regaining 38# (185#)
Reached Goal 1/25/10 147# Maintaining :)
Tawanda
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby DonicaB » May 5th, 2007, 8:21 am

Chynna~ I'm so glad you were able to update us and that your daughter is improving. I'll continue to pray for a full recovery. I'm sure this has been a very stressful time and I cannot imagine how you have managed to stay compliant. Maybe you've found comfort in something you can control right now.

Keep us up to date on how things are going.

Donica
DonicaB
Preferred member

Hi

Postby dede4wd » May 5th, 2007, 1:22 pm

Hi Chynna,

I was AWOL when you started shakin' with us and I've read your whole journal to "meet you."

Your family is in my thoughts and the fact that you've been able to stay on the program through all of this is amazing!

DeDe
dede4wd

Postby ChynnaDoll » May 6th, 2007, 7:55 am

GOOOOOODDDDDD MORNING!!!!!...can'ya a tell i'm HAPPY:+)))))) WE just got home from the hospital this morning. Errin seems to be in pretty good spirits too. However, there is not a 100% recovery in her vision but the doctor is very hopeful there will be. He stated that sometimes it takes 8 to 12 weeks until normal vision will return, and he also stated that sometimes it won't ever return but that's very rare...i appreciated the truth even tho it hurt to hear it. My FAITH in God has INCREASED enormously during this time...i KNOW i can hold on to that:+)
Again, thank you for your prayers.

I will not weigh in today because i fell way OFF the wagon yesterday:+(( There's a place here in Syracuse called "Sal's Birdland" where they have the BEST fried chicken and potato wedges along with this sauce they call "sassy sauce"...i just couldn't RESIST and i am so darn MADDDDDDD at myself because i was able to be compliant alllllllll last week during the most stressful time you could ever imagine..i have no answers why i fell off...but TODAY i'm jumping right back on the wagon and forging ahead!!!!

Hey De De!!!...so nice to meet you:+)) LOL, you said you read the whole journal to meet me???..you're too much girl, but that was soooo sweet!!

Ok guys i'm signing off in my journal for now to go read some other journals, and then go fix something to eat for my recovering patient and family, but will be back later to read some more journals:-P

Til' then!

Love,
Chynna
ChynnaDoll
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby Pashta » May 6th, 2007, 7:57 am

:whoohoo: :bighug:

So glad you are both home! :D
- Tonia

Start: 03/20/06 (restart 3/19/07)
3 kids: 3 mos, 18 mos, 11 yrs old
Month 1: -4.4,-0.8,-4.0,-2.2 (-11.4, -7 in.)
Month 2: -1.6,-1.6,-3.4
Pashta
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby holberry » May 6th, 2007, 9:40 am

My best to your daughter and you. I cant imagine how scarey that must have been to loose vision.
Take care of yourself too.
hugs
holberry
holberry
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby pinkbugs471 » May 6th, 2007, 10:45 am

I am so glad your daughter is well. Prayer is strong medicine. :D

Good for you to get right back at it after your OOPS.. I have done the done the same thing.
Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire

231/168/140
pinkbugs471
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby bikipatra » May 6th, 2007, 10:48 am

Best wishes to you and your family.
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Mike » May 6th, 2007, 12:03 pm

Amen Chynna, Glad your daughter is better.
Hang in there, you can do it.
Glad you are back.
:mrgreen:
Pre WLS 460
Low after WLS 300
Start of MF 350
Previous MF low 280
Restart MF 330

I have to be careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business.
Mike

Hi

Postby dede4wd » May 6th, 2007, 8:12 pm

I'm so thrilled everyone's home!

Don't worry about the slip...move on, you're doing great! Just get back on it!

D
dede4wd

PreviousNext

Return to My Journal