Chili with crackers

Add your favorite recipes.

Chili with crackers

Postby TamiL » March 5th, 2004, 4:27 pm

Howdy all...I just wanted to share with you a little recipe I just had...and my gosh..my mouth was on fire...but It was soooo good!

I made a packet of Chili and added some chili powder and some Traders Joes HOT autentic Salsa...along with a package of Crushed Medifast crackers...and it was soooooooooooooooo yummy!!

Great meal when youve got aunt flo on her way anyday and your craving that salt...I always want salt or HOT stuff around that time..and this certainly did the trick for me!! it may also help with getting those stubborn bowels moving if you havent been able to go in a while! :oops:

the oatmeal, I find is great for that as well!! we all get bound up once in a while... :roll:

thats it folks...Im so greatful for you all...you all are whats keeping me going on this...latley I have been questioning things...you know when your mind starts in with the EVIL stuff..but I just come here...read old or new posts..and it helps every time!
you all ROCK!! :-P

Tami
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU BELEIVE!!!

Medifast RESTART 13 March 09
150/my goal weight is 130
TamiL
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Re: Chili with crackers

Postby Blondie » January 24th, 2006, 2:51 pm

TamiL wrote:Howdy all...I just wanted to share with you a little recipe I just had...and my gosh..my mouth was on fire...but It was soooo good!

I made a packet of Chili and added some chili powder and some Traders Joes HOT autentic Salsa...along with a package of Crushed Medifast crackers...and it was soooooooooooooooo yummy!!

Hi Tami,
I just ordered the chili and I'm dying to try it. I love hot and spicy stuff too!
I am going to take your advise. Hope your doing well. This is my 4th day on the plan, so far so good! Email me anytime.

Blondie or Maria is my real name.

Great meal when youve got aunt flo on her way anyday and your craving that salt...I always want salt or HOT stuff around that time..and this certainly did the trick for me!! it may also help with getting those stubborn bowels moving if you havent been able to go in a while! :oops:

the oatmeal, I find is great for that as well!! we all get bound up once in a while... :roll:

thats it folks...Im so greatful for you all...you all are whats keeping me going on this...latley I have been questioning things...you know when your mind starts in with the EVIL stuff..but I just come here...read old or new posts..and it helps every time!
you all ROCK!! :-P

Tami
Blondie

Return to Lean Cuisine