cheese

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

cheese

Postby malcmg » June 24th, 2005, 10:32 am

What's wrong with having a small wedge of laughing cow light cheese as a snack every once in a while? It's 35 cal/2fat/1carb. I don't see how it could throw you out of ketosis when cheese is allowed on atkin's. I'm not saying eat it everyday, but once in a while w/ your MF crackers as a snack.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]

Started MF 6/21/05
227/219/140
malcmg

Postby victoria7 » June 24th, 2005, 11:35 am

For me, anything "off program" is Off Limits.

However, I have a tasty cheese snack that I've used twice since starting my program 3 1/2 weeks ago...

You can have a Tbl of Fat Free Cream Cheese---It doesn't sound like a lot, but it's the perfect amount for your packet of crackers!

I like to roll mine in Herbes de Provence with a tiny bit of salt. It's like a little cheese-ball... :-)
05/31/2005
235/219.2/160
victoria7
Trusted Member - #10 Club

Postby Unca_Tim » June 27th, 2005, 3:51 pm

Hi Mal and welcome to the forum,

Ummmmm....no "A" word around here. Medifast and the TSFL program is NOTHING like that other "diet".

And no livestock allowed. (Laughing Cows... :roflmao:)

Seriously, you can add a little of this, or a little of that anytime you want, but if it's not on the plan, you're in uncharted territory. These products and the plan have been formulated and designed by doctors and we find people to do much better if they follow everything closely.

Keep us posted,
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Return to Weight Loss