Checkie

1 Thread per registered User.

Postby Checkie » September 9th, 2006, 9:13 pm

I couldnt post the the othe rnight the site was down or something? So I kept the post I was going to make, here it is:

Hey Serendipity, congratulations, both times... that's amazing.

I think I pretty well summed up my feelings in my last post..... live and learn, better to go through it and realize it now at the onset, had I did it later in the program the side effects might have been different, it might have tasted and felt good and I'd be back down the gaining path again.

BUT, I still haven't got back on plan - I would say "next time I'll know better" but I've got to make sure there is NO MORE NEXT TIMES!

This is the most difficult thing I have ever done, surely there is medication for people like me? (other than the regular stuff that makes you feel like your mind is going a million miles per hour).

Tomorrow I plan on waking-up bright eyed and bushy tailed and being thankful for the lesson I've learned this week and thankful for this program in helping me to learn it!

I felt so much better the first week on MF than I have in a long time, sure I was tired but I still felt better.

I am also going to have a meal every day, you all are right... I believe that will be best.

Thanks and love to you all!
Checkie
Trusted Member

Postby Elizabeth » September 10th, 2006, 4:36 am

Hey Checkie,
Nice to see you post. I was wondering where you have been.
Elizabeth
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Checkie » September 10th, 2006, 9:51 am

I've been.... BAD.

But that's behind me now, I hope.

You know, I knew I had a problem, I didn't know to what extent until now and before this I knew it was bad now I know its worse!

Now is a good time for words of wisdom everyone! :-)

Keeping my eye on the prize (goal) is my goal for this coming week - hungry is fleeting, I have food to eat I DO NOT have to go elsewhere to get anything to eat nor do I need something purely for the taste of it.

Plus - I missed the MF shakes!

Come everyone - help me out this week, help me to make this week a success!
Checkie
Trusted Member

Postby Elizabeth » September 10th, 2006, 7:08 pm

Hi Checkie,
I'm with you. I flopped on my face and haven't been on plan for 3 days.
I'm with you for a successful week. See ya tomorrow>
Elizabeth

Postby Checkie » September 10th, 2006, 7:14 pm

Elizabeth, girl we need each other!

When do you weigh again?

I started out weighing Thursday but that was just for one week and since I really just got stated again today I am going to weigh again next Sunday to give myself a full 7 days and I am not - repeat...

NOT

Going to cheat this week!

You with me Elizabeth?
Checkie
Trusted Member

Postby Checkie » September 10th, 2006, 7:41 pm

(this is my response to a private message, I wanted to put it here as well because I need to face the music and I want to document it all here).

Hi,

I KNOW what you mean! I so seriously understand!

Thing is with me, therapy isn't going to help - well maybe it would by the year 2050 but I just dont have that kind of time ;-)

I think if I can just break through the urge to eat "WHATEVER I WANT - WHENEVER I WANT" - meaning if I can just take this one week at a time without cheating I think there might be hope for me.

Eating is out of control for me right now, its weird, I can't hardly explain it, I wonder if I could ever actually voice what its like.

I love food, I like to eat but what I am doing lately, its not right... its not just a few extra bites of this or that, its flat out crazy.

Example, I went to KFC and ordered enough food for a small family yesterday, $18 worth - just for me!

It took all day to eat it but still - what on earth is that about?

I look at other people and I wonder - why can't I be like you, why can't I eat regular size meals?

These days its never just one meal, its always two and you know what... I sort of remember it happening, how it got out of hand, I did it once then again and then again and now look at me, HOOKED!

So, but check this out... if I can make that god-awful habit then I can break it, its going to be so seriously hard but I can break it.

I am going to post this on the board as well, I'm hoping being flat out open and honest about it will help me and also there might be someone else out there going through the same thing and maybe it might help them as well, because...

I PLAN ON THIS JOURNAL BEING A LOT OF PAGES AND ONE DAY AT AROUND PAGE 150 (I DUNNO) BUT ONE DAY I'LL BE ABLE TO LOOK BACK AND READ THIS AND THINK WOW HAVE I EVER COME A LOOOONG WAY!

And there may be others, I am sure... who will wonder in here and see it (or I can direct someone here who's having a hard time) and it will be proof positive that it can be done!
Checkie
Trusted Member

Postby Checkie » September 12th, 2006, 4:44 pm

So far so good...

I had to go to the grocery store today for a few items, that was hard, seeing all of that food, but I made it through.

I like using this thread as a journal but seems as if either people don't post very often here or I've turned them off my journal with my craziness?
Checkie
Trusted Member

Postby alohacate » September 12th, 2006, 5:10 pm

Go Checki Go!!!!!!!!! :ukulele: :ukulele: :ukulele: :ukulele: :ukulele: :ukulele: :ukulele: :ukulele: :ukulele: :ukulele: :ukulele: :ukulele: :ukulele: :ukulele: :ukulele: :ukulele: :ukulele: :ukulele: :ukulele:
Height: 5'10 Age: 38 Start Date:6/24/06
51 pounds gone forever -I'm bringing sexy back
alohacate
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Checkie » September 12th, 2006, 5:17 pm

alohacate!!

You started in June and have already lost 42 lbs!!??

Great!!!!!
Checkie
Trusted Member

Postby Checkie » September 12th, 2006, 5:18 pm

the end of June at that!

Wow - I am impressed!
Checkie
Trusted Member

Postby alohacate » September 12th, 2006, 5:22 pm

You can do this, WE CAN DO THIS TOGETHER. I've had my share of soy crisp/ pickle cheats!! It hasn't been easy - I was hungry for the first two months :x :x You are doing so well, hang in there!!
Height: 5'10 Age: 38 Start Date:6/24/06
51 pounds gone forever -I'm bringing sexy back
alohacate
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Checkie » September 12th, 2006, 5:31 pm

I wouldnt say I am doing well but I will be doing well I just have to be strong and say NO to cheating!
Checkie
Trusted Member

Postby Elizabeth » September 12th, 2006, 7:04 pm

hey Checkie, glad you're doing well. I'm am too. End of Day 2 (again)
Have a great day tomorrow and post and you'll get replies ;)
Elizabeth

Postby Checkie » September 12th, 2006, 7:40 pm

Hey Elizabeth!

Glad you had a good day two, I did too! :-)

its not such much about getting replies, well sort of, I just feel like I am talking to myself :o
Checkie
Trusted Member

Postby Nova » September 12th, 2006, 7:59 pm

I feel that way too, sometimes. But this is your journal, so write for you, and people will read it.
244/171

Would you rather eat what you want, or wear what you want?
Nova
Preferred Member - 80# Club

PreviousNext

Return to My Journal