change in protocol??

Add your favorite recipes.

change in protocol??

Postby Diana » July 10th, 2006, 1:51 am

Ok, I'm not entirely sure where to put this, so I'm putting it here in Lean Cuisine.

At the convention, I heard Dr. A say that we should have at least 2 shakes a day. And today on one of the cds in the Business in a Box, I heard the same things again (please don't ask which one -- I've just been sticking them in one after another...and since a lot of them had fallen out of their handy little sleeves before I even broke the seal on the blooming thing, I'm not entirely sure WHICH binder each goes to!)

So, there's my question. Two shakes a day?? Has there been a protocol change? Or did I just breeze by this little bit of info somewhere? Or is it back as a compromise to an earlier protocol that said at least 3 shakes a day?? Inquiring minds want to know as we stand poised in front of the pantry door! :mrgreen:

Tomorrow's Monday -- perhaps this would be a good question to pose on the Nurse's Call with Lori (or the leadership call if it's appropriate).
Last edited by Diana on July 10th, 2006, 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Here's to our mutual success! :buddies: --Diana
Diana
Preferred Member - #120 Club

Postby sidrah » July 10th, 2006, 3:52 am

I do not know the answer, but knowing that there was a 3 shake requirement in the past, it always seemed odd to me that they would all of a sudden obliterate it to a "have em if you want em approach".

Obviously it was not an all of the sudden thing and there was planning involved, but in my mind, the benefits of the shake contents made them decide that to begin with, so I always stuck to at least 2 knowing that I could do that, if nothing else, in my schedule. Right now, I have been trying to have 3 a day. Hope someone has the answer for you.
sidrah
Preferred member

Postby Finally_Losing » July 10th, 2006, 7:33 am

I've also seen (don't remember where) that all the meals are interchangeable and there are some people who don't have any shakes at all. Maybe a HA can shed some light on this is it 2, 3, or either?

Thanks,
Amy
Finally_Losing
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby bdg » July 10th, 2006, 8:34 am

I believe that what Dr. A is saying is that any of the meals are interchangeable, but I heard a couple of weeks ago on the Doctor's call that he reccommends 2-3 shakes for sure if you have a harder time losing or if you have hit a plateau. I think this is clear as mud though if you put all of the differing sources together.
Start date: April 8, 2006
bdg
Preferred Member - #190 Club
Preferred Member - #190 Club

Postby Diana » July 10th, 2006, 11:47 am

lol, bdg! I agree.

I moved the question to Nancy's thread under the Message from Your Hosts room.
Here's to our mutual success! :buddies: --Diana
Diana

Return to Lean Cuisine