I blew it :(

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

I blew it :(

Postby kimmy71 » April 15th, 2005, 11:11 pm

Okay I blew it :( I am having my T.O.M. and I have very bad PMS. I had a argument with my hubby tonight...(over nothing of course..LOL) and proceeded to have a bowl of chips with sour cream. I am now sitting here kicking myself as usual and so frustrated. I am starting over in the morning but I really need to get control over being such an emotional eater. Funny thing is that when I was eating them, I could actually hear myself saying, "Kim what are you doing?? You dont really want these. You are having such a great week. its your first week, you cant do this ALREADY!!!!!" But I continued to eat them anyway. Well, I am off for now and luckily tomorrow is a new day. Gosh I could just scream...i think i will :x :x aaarrrrrggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!
Start Date: April 7, 2005

kimmy71
Newbie - #10 Club

You ARE doing this!!

Postby LilMsTexas » April 16th, 2005, 4:38 am

Hey kimmy..........I'll give you the same advice I give ALL of my friends....

IF THE FIGHT ISN'T GOING TO REQUIRE A DIVORCE THEN IT REQUIRES AN APOLOGY AND A "GET OVER IT" :roll:

IF THE "MISTAKE" DOESN'T KILL YOU THEN "GET OVER IT" AND MOVE ON AND DON'T MAKE IT AGAIN. 8)

Life is just that simple sweetie. By the time you are reading this it will be a new day and a new medifast shake and a new opportunity for success. So get a tissue and blow your nose and HAVE A GREAT NEW DAY!
You CAN and ARE doing this!!
CHEERS!
Chris
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby want2Bthin » April 16th, 2005, 6:08 am

LilM-
I'm telling you girl- look out Dr. Phil!

I love how candid you are. Better then beating around the bush. And I haven't been able to get on here until this morning, but great job on the panties.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Angelia
want2Bthin
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby joysea » April 16th, 2005, 6:44 am

IF THE FIGHT ISN'T GOING TO REQUIRE A DIVORCE THEN IT REQUIRES AN APOLOGY AND A "GET OVER IT"

Christi - I will never forget that! That is absolutely a great piece of advice!

Kimmy, yes, forget about it! Apologize to yourself for a momentary lapse in judgement...in your Medifast journey you are not going to remember a small "off plan" eating experience. But rather you will see the "whole picture" - yourself at goal!!!

Today is a new day....full of hope and promise!

Joyce
Joyce

Highest Weight 198//166.3/130
joysea
Trusted Member - #30 Club

Postby dlr2424 » April 16th, 2005, 8:26 am

......the awesome people on this forum AMAZE me ... :hug: ....I think we may need to re-evaluate our currant career choices..... :scratchhead: ... and start to think about becoming TSFL Health Advisors..... :yay: .............
So many of you are right on the money....so compassionate... :hug: ...with a little tough love thrown in there..... :whip:
There are so many people in this world in such great need of this....your compassionate help could get them through.....
Donna...dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424

Postby doglover » April 20th, 2005, 2:41 pm

Well, this title fits me to a tee! I've had to have a medical test yesterday which meant my Doc said I HAD to eat something off plan. It was a big pain in the you know what and I had a BIG pitty party and several tantrums about it. But the good news is the test came back normal. But, since Mon. (when I knew I had to eat off plan for dinner) I have been on this funk! I am feeling sorry for myself, I have been anxious, probaby PMS-ing and guess what I did????? You know it ------grabbed that &%^&$$@)(*@ peanut butter jar! :x I am so disgusted with myself. I can't even imagine what is wrong w/ me. I have come here so often to read and just try to get the motivation to STAY AWAY but I find myself in the kitchen again!! I find myself letting me down. :bricks:

Ok, so here is my radical plan! I am putting the PB far far away. My kids will have different lunches until I feel control again. If they want PB they are going to have to make it themselves - far far away. I don't want this number to rule my life again. I don't want to get here and be satisfied or consoled that this is as far as I can go. I know it's not! I saw my body in a bathing suit today - and I have a long way that I can go! :coach: Get going and just get it done!

Thanks for listening to what will hopefulyl be my final temper tantrum! Here's to happy shakin' :buddies:
D
Donna - frequent flyer to FL!
Feb 7, 2005 start date
176/150/150 - made it in 9 weeks! 26 lbs off!
150/139.5/140 - made it in 8 1/2 more weeks! 36.5 lbs off!
144/143/135 - new and last goal! Maintaining for now in 2006
doglover
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby dlr2424 » April 20th, 2005, 3:40 pm

D....my buddy......... :hug: .....don't beat yourself up.........like you said before and this goes for me as well......when my body hits around the 150 mark my mind starts playing games with my metabolisim....maybe subconsciencly somethings going on.....however you did great by placing that devious PB jar in a hard to reach location.......... :twisted: .......... :coach: ........now PB stop torchuring my buddy...she is on her way to goal...... :yay:

donna...dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424

Donna doodle

Postby LilMsTexas » April 20th, 2005, 4:19 pm

:shock: Donna............not the peanut butter.........anything but the peanut butter!! Good grief........I feel I've let you down. We were supposed to report daily about our peanut butter/pretzel (now apparantly mine is FREAKING CHEESE) problem. So let's suck it up and JUST SAY NO!!

Ya know I gotta ask a ridiculous question. I say it's ridiculous because I truly do not understand the mentality of this problem we women seem to be having. What is the deal with 150? 150 is not my ideal weight. I do not DREAM of being 150. I don't even find 150 acceptable to be honest. Yet we GET there and start falling to pieces for some reason. Why is that? What does 150 mean to us? I know most of us at average height look fairly good at 150. Comparitively speaking I'm sure we look GREAT at 150. Yet we are not satisfied with that weight. But at the same time we turn in to psycho crazed people at that point. Again I ask......why?

The other night I was laying in bed and my husband said "what are you thinking about?" He RARELY asks me that because he KNOWS that could turn into a MAJOR conversation. I don't have much of a problem OPENING UP as you can all see. So I said "Promise me that when I get to 150 that you won't let me stop my plan. Remind me that I have a GOAL and it is NOT 150. Please encourage me to go on and make it to the finish line". He kind of chuckled but said "ok sweetie". I laid there in the dark and thought "please don't let me down."

See............I am ALREADY thinking about 150 and WHY THE HECK IS THAT????

Donna.........get in gear sister. You have a goal......I have a goal......and we are not there yet!! And just so you know.......I melted 2 gallons of ice cream that was left over from my son's 1st birthday party last month. They were hardly touched and if I opened that freezer one more time to pull out the frozen veggies and had to look at that ice cream.......well......let's just say it wasn't going to be pretty having icecream slammed against the garage wall :shock: So the peanut butter thing..........well...........no need to beat a dead horse ;) And........just so you know..........I will give UP my cheese that I have been CHEATING with EVERY SINGLE DAY (there I said it).

NO MORE PEANUT BUTTER.........NO MORE CHEESE!!!

WE CAN DO IT..........WE WILL DO IT.........WE ARRRRRRRE DOING IT!!
:hug: Christi
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas

Postby bikipatra » April 20th, 2005, 4:38 pm

I looked darn hot at 150. I looked so good at 150 that when I walked past the gas station on the way to the corner store, all three guys who worked there would turn and stare to watch me walk by...that was almost 2 years ago!!! Right now I would settle for 150. But I don't want to settle. There is more to life than turning on sleazy men on the street! ALAS! I know I will be my happiest when I weigh 117-125 again! That's when I could wear anything...that's when my busoms didn't make me look overweight in some tops. That's when I didn't have to dress to hide my belly. That's when I was fit enough I could work all day without a nap. That's when I didn't consider a 12 pack of Coors Light an after dinner drink. So I know it will take time. I have 100 pounds to go. I will keep on shakin'! I am so glad I have you guys to walk down this road with me!
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby DonicaB » April 20th, 2005, 8:02 pm

Hey gals, I am sitting here in my PJ's, getting ready for bed, reading your posts and totally cracking up. :hatch: Who knew cheese and PB could be so funny.

Donna, for goodness sake, do NOT BUY PEANUT BUTTER. I'm sure your kids will eat something else. :dooh:

You guys just totally kill me.

I have to go to sleep now though. It has been a long day. Tons of papers to grade, students to send to the hall, notes to take away, anyway I am exhausted.

I am sure we will all be looking forward to a new day, a new start, and one more day closer to our goal.

DonicaB
DonicaB
Preferred member

Postby raederle » April 21st, 2005, 6:20 am

YAY!!! Christi is giving up her beloved cheese! Woman, trust me when I say I know how hard that is.... I adore cheese. You are in CONTROL of that cheese, and I'm so proud of you for it!

Donna, my bud, I agree with Donica-- throw out that PB. It's not even good for your kids. If they want a snack that's nearly all fat with a smidge of protein and more than a smidge of sugar, give 'em half a cup of vegetable oil with some molasses stirred in! ;) Make 'em a nice turkey & cheese sandwich with real lettuce and tomatoes, maybe even some whole grain bread :shock: Get 'em used to eating good food and not junky PB-- it'll do all of you a big favor! If you wanna give 'em nuts for the good fats and amino acids, just pack 'em some roasted peanuts in their lunches-- they'll get their peanuts in solid instead of liquid form, and you won't have to bear that jar of PB staring at you! Toss the PB!!!!
raederle

5'5"
High weight = 180
Reached goal (125) 3/27/05
New goal: 130
I'll reach it again, one day at a time
raederle
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby doglover » April 21st, 2005, 7:37 am

Ok, man alive. I will get rid of that PB! It seems to be the ONLY thing that makes me sway from reaching my ultimate goal. I was at a party last night w/ lots of yummys - fruit trays, veggie trays, cookie trays....and all I had was 4 small celery sticks and didn't even LOOK at the other stuff. It was so easy! But man, get the munchies or get too hungry and the first thing that pops into my head is peanut butter! What a weirdo I am!

Thanks for listening. I am still in my funk today. Could have bitten my hubby's head off for taking my dry towel and leaving me his semi wet one that he used to shower last night before bed. However, I quickly realized I am in a funk and could spit nails, so kept my mouth shut!

Ok Christi - give up that cheese and PB will be out of my house. You did not let me down. We had made a deal for one week and we both got thru that. You are a great Medifriend!

Thanks again guys - I am going to try to find SOMETHING today that will lift my spirits out of the doldrums. It does NOT help that the temp. dropped 20 degrees over night and it is cloudy and rainy and COLD! :?
D
Feb 7, 2005 start date
doglover

Postby LilMsTexas » April 21st, 2005, 9:55 am

NO MORE CHEESE NO MORE CHEESE NO MORE CHEESE!! :lightbeam:
JUST SAY NO JUST SAY NO JUST SAY NO!! :coach:

NO MORE PB NO MORE PB NO MORE PB!! :lightbeam:
JUST SAY NO JUST SAY NO JUST SAY NO!! :coach:

THIS IS ME EJECTING OUR CRAVINGS INTO NEVER NEVER LAND!!

Never again will we fall prey to something so ridiculous!!

Thanks Jodie for cheering us on!!
Hey Donna....what could you possibly need to cheer you up beyond having ME give up my CHEESE?? Come on woman...snap out of it!! WE ARE FABBBBBBBBBBBBBBULOUS!!! WE ARE WOMEN!!!!! WE ARE (NEARLY) SKINNY 8) !!! WE ARE FRIENDS :hug:
HUGS AND LOVE,
Chris
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas

Postby doglover » April 21st, 2005, 12:08 pm

Christi - I really needed that post! I am laughing out loud at my desk. Once again confiming to my children and hubby that I am insane!!!

So far so good - NO PB and it is 3:07 pm! I am headed to the fridge to get my 3:00 meal. Pudding - yum! Had some great hot choc w/ kahlua SF syrup in it at noon and that really felt good on this cold, wet day!

Thanks Christi for being a cheerleader for both of us! You're right - I don't need anything else to cheer me up!!!! :)
D
Feb 7, 2005 start date
doglover

Postby DonicaB » April 21st, 2005, 12:54 pm

Christi~ I love the "WE ARE (NEARLY) SKINNY" line. That was good, really good. :nana: What constitutes NEARLY? I'm just wondering when I'll be there. :roflmao:

DonicaB :yeah:
DonicaB
Preferred member

Next

Return to The Weight Room