I blew it :(

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Postby dlr2424 » April 22nd, 2005, 7:33 am

doglover wrote: If I go too long between meals I am really hungry! I then want a quick fix. But it is really only PB! So I don't know if I have a blood sugar thing, a protein deficiency thing, an allergy thing, no idea
D

D...........first of all........... :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader: :cheerleader:

YOU GO GIRL..........in the 40's........ :bouncie: :bouncie: :bouncie:
YOU are going to be HOT TO TROT in JAMAICA..... :yay: :yay: :yay:

secondly...........I share that same weak thing!!!!! and the other day....for some reason...it happened again....I was so weak......when I thought about it...as it has ocassionaly happened in the past....and PB is always & only what I had reached for..... :?: ...I started to think that it seems to feel like a definate blood sugar thing......it very seldom happens...but I can actually feel my body somewhat shake in weakness...and within a short time return to normalcy...... :roll: ...next time I will check my level to see if that is an accurate assumption.....Now on a happy note....... :D ...keep shakin girlfriend..... :yay:
Donna...dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby doglover » April 23rd, 2005, 5:54 am

This thread has REALLY helped me during this tough week! Thank you so much for all the support and kind words and cheering on!

I want to report in that I had a great day yesterday. Felt much better and began to think. Since I had to go off plan for a meal on Mon (due to a medical test) I am wondering if my body was going thru some sort of shock or withdrawal that was causing my low feelings? Anyway, just a thought.

We went shopping last night to just get out and look around. I tried on lots of new clothes in 2 sizes smaller than I started. I had on 10's and medium shirts! It felt GREAT! I only bought one adorable sweater from J. Jill but it sure was fun to try on smaller clothes!

I am leaving today for Chgo. I am going to my nephews confirmation. I won't be back until Mon. afternoon so I wanted to wish everyone great success tomorrow in roll call! I'll miss you guys! See you next week!
Donna
Donna - frequent flyer to FL!
Feb 7, 2005 start date
176/150/150 - made it in 9 weeks! 26 lbs off!
150/139.5/140 - made it in 8 1/2 more weeks! 36.5 lbs off!
144/143/135 - new and last goal! Maintaining for now in 2006
doglover
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Peanut Butter

Postby Jan » April 23rd, 2005, 6:42 pm

I see many of you are having a problem with the ol peanut butter.Well, my tall skinny husband -- old iron stomach-- eats crackers and peanut butter in front of me most evenings-- that and orange sherbet. Maybe my hint will help you. You have to have a good imagination -- I just look at it and see a pile of fat that I don't want on me. For the sherbet I see a mound of sugar-- grainy white stuff that I don't need hanging on me either-- sort of like a baaad case of dandruf!! This works well for me at the local Starbucks with the samples too. Other times I concentrate on the greasy smell of things and imagine the fat in lumps all over me --like
I said takes a little imagination. Just as long as I don't eat it!!!
I love all the little icons that you all use but alas I 'm still a computer illiterate -- Nancy encourages me to use the forum though

Jan
Jan
Preferred member

Postby dlr2424 » April 23rd, 2005, 8:11 pm

Jan........so glad you take Nancy up on using the forum.............you'll navigate your way around here in no time.........and you'll probably be decorating your posts real soon... :yay: ...it's like a habit......
Donna...dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Previous

Return to The Weight Room