Biki's Cliche Pic-9/13/2007

Post your before/after pictures here.
Clothing required...:)

Postby Charity » September 18th, 2007, 1:52 pm

You are so amazing! It hasn't been a year and you are half your size! What size are you now, may I ask :oops: ?

I am so into the clothing size change. It is my opinion that my first goal is to get smaller. I don't care if I am a giggly size 8 or 6 even. Then after that, I'll worry more about shaping and toning. hehheeheheh
Lost 40# last year on MF
Restart date: 3/6/8 5'2"
Charity
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby bikipatra » September 18th, 2007, 2:58 pm

Charity wrote:You are so amazing! It hasn't been a year and you are half your size! What size are you now, may I ask :oops: ?

I am so into the clothing size change. It is my opinion that my first goal is to get smaller. I don't care if I am a giggly size 8 or 6 even. Then after that, I'll worry more about shaping and toning. hehheeheheh

I still am in relatively large sizes, even compared to people who weigh 20 pounds or more than I do. I guess it is because I started out with an apple shape and needed to lose the most there. I started out with a huge beer belly and large butt. In pants I am wearing a loose 14. I haven't tried on 12's yet because I haven't taken the time. Last time I was at Macy's I decided to get my face done at MAC and buy make-up and after waiting through that I knew my husband didn't want to watch me play in the clothes. One of these days I may go and do that but I don't want to buy a lot of pants until I reach my goal or get close since I am probably lowering it. I transitioned in pants with stretch and they are too big for me now. I may get some more for fall. They are comfortable and don't add pounds. I wear a size 12 dress and a medium size in tshirts and sweaters even though I am busty. The only medium I have I can't really wear comfortably is a BCBG long sleeved tshirt I got on Ebay.
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Previous

Return to Studio