Before and During Pics Biki -Bathing Suit Pic Added 7/26

Post your before/after pictures here.
Clothing required...:)

Postby Nancy » June 29th, 2007, 10:07 pm

Biki ~

You look wonderful!

Hey, that color is great on you, too. You look beautiful in jewel tones with your fair skin and dark hair and eyes. You look exotic and sultry, Biki.

Gosh, when I look at your pictures, it is very much like looking at my own 'before' pictures...no more are we fluffy! You must feel very happy with your accomplishment.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby bikipatra » June 30th, 2007, 1:35 am

Thanks so much for dropping in, Nancy! Yes, I am so glad to no longer be so fluffy and drunk and fluffy at that! Quite undignified! I sometimes wonder if you hadn't sent me that email just checking in with me and we hadn't chatted a bit all those months after I left if I would have come back. I don't know if you even remember, but you just never know the effect small actions can have. Thanks again. :angel:
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Amber » June 30th, 2007, 7:38 am

Biki, you are doing so well; you should be very proud of yourself!
Great work!
Amber

Goal Met November 1, 2006
#44, 23 weeks
Amber
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby bikipatra » June 30th, 2007, 7:45 am

Amber wrote:Biki, you are doing so well; you should be very proud of yourself!
Great work!

Thank you so much. Still kind of nervous about putting on a bathing suit in a few hours and walking in front of strangers. I knew you guys would be easy on me!
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra

Postby Nancy » June 30th, 2007, 8:44 am

Dear Biki ~

I certainly DO remember speaking to you. It is always my hope that I will be of encouragement or inspiration to others. That's why I do what I do. :lol:

Believe me when I say, I understand the heartache of being overweight.

Thoughts of my weight and lack of self-discipline filled my mind, my inability to overcome, feeling inadequate, as if I was a moral failure, desperation, despondency, etc. CONSUMED my every thought; I had become self-absorbed in my obesity on many levels. It is liberating to be healthier now and to be free of so many negative things. I have learned to adapt to the daily stresses in different ways now.

I am not perfect, on occasion I eat not to fuel the body but for emotional reasons but I am so grateful it doesn't happen often. I am thankful for the things I've learned in this five year journey and I know that I am not 'cured' but must ever be mindful of what my hand touches...this is a daily battle - not unlike the battle you face with alcohol, Biki. You are a special young woman, so very beautiful inside and outside and here you are, battling two :twisted: alcohol and food addictions. We see you winning and we are ever so proud of your accomplishment. We are proud to be a part of the cheering crowd for you!

I've learned to not take my health for granted; to be thankful about so many things and to love the life I've been given. I do miss having a fooder once in a while when things seem to loom really big and I feel like I'm not in control of certain situations but then I step aside and place my fears/worries/anxious thoughts in the hands of the Lord and I leave them there. He does a fabulous job of caring for them!

Well, Young Lady – you look simply wonderful! I think you deserve an award for wearing a bathing suit! (That is what started this whole weight loss adventure and life/occupation change thing for me, ya know? My goal was to wear a bathing suit. During daylight hours. In public. I started on July 15th at 267 pounds of nearly all butter, faithfully de-fluffed by slurping down a chocolate or an orange pineapple shake (they don’t make ‘em any longer) every three hours, and when I weighed 199, I did it – I wore a black bathing suit with leopard trim – of course! stepped into the Pacific Ocean off the shores of Kauai, HI and it was glorious!

You are off on a great adventure, Biki. Relish in the happiness of each thinny moment. You’ve worked hard and you look amazing!
Love ya, L.W.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby Lizabette » July 1st, 2007, 8:56 am

BIKI,
You are stunning and your pics are 'priceless'!
There should be a special award for all you have overcome to get where you are now!
How I hope that others with even lesser obstacles, who see this can find the courage to accomplish what you have.
You may have a hard time believing these words are really sincere, my love, but believe it.
I bow to you :bow:
Lizabette :heart:
195/135 - Reached goal, Aug. 31, '06
Lizabette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby kmr » July 4th, 2007, 4:35 am

Biki,
You are all inspiring! You look AWESOME! I LOVE that bathing suit! And the color is beautiful! I have to admit though........even in that other bathing suit pic at 256 lbs., you still look very stylish and put together! I guess at any weight you are a true fashionista! :D You're my role model because not only have you perservered no matter what, but you are the exact same body shape and height as me. I am so happy for you and proud of you. You deserve everything good life has to offer. Keep up the great work. I've had some set backs, (my mom's not doing well at all) but I'm back on track again and seeing your progress pics helps me keep going. Thanks again for your inspiration Biki. :D
kmr
Preferred member

Postby bikipatra » July 4th, 2007, 6:48 am

Lizabette wrote:BIKI,
You are stunning and your pics are 'priceless'!
There should be a special award for all you have overcome to get where you are now!
How I hope that others with even lesser obstacles, who see this can find the courage to accomplish what you have.
You may have a hard time believing these words are really sincere, my love, but believe it.
I bow to you :bow:

You are so sweet Lizabette. We need to get you a tiny Medifast cheerleader uniform made! :cleader:
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra

Postby bikipatra » July 4th, 2007, 6:52 am

kmr wrote:Biki,
You are all inspiring! You look AWESOME! I LOVE that bathing suit! And the color is beautiful! I have to admit though........even in that other bathing suit pic at 256 lbs., you still look very stylish and put together! I guess at any weight you are a true fashionista! :D You're my role model because not only have you perservered no matter what, but you are the exact same body shape and height as me. I am so happy for you and proud of you. You deserve everything good life has to offer. Keep up the great work. I've had some set backs, (my mom's not doing well at all) but I'm back on track again and seeing your progress pics helps me keep going. Thanks again for your inspiration Biki. :D

I am sorry about your mother but glad you are back on track! I hope you lose your middle fat more easily than I have been doing. I need to add some serious cardio. I keep promising to buy that Enell bra everyone keeps suggesting for the big busted among us, and will do it this week so I can start really moving!
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra

Postby KellyC » July 4th, 2007, 7:52 pm

That blue/purple color is fantastic on you :)

I love that photo towards the bottom, in the grey/blue striped 3/4 dress.. the first one on the left.. your expression and pose is just too cute!
KellyC

Postby bikipatra » July 5th, 2007, 12:02 am

KellyC wrote:That blue/purple color is fantastic on you :)

I love that photo towards the bottom, in the grey/blue striped 3/4 dress.. the first one on the left.. your expression and pose is just too cute!

Thanks so much Kelly! Purple is my favorite color.
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra

Postby kmr » July 5th, 2007, 4:59 am

Biki,
I'll have to look into the Enell bra also. I have never heard of it, so I'm glad you mentioned it. Having Double D's does make it hard to do any type of exercise that has bouncing or running involved! :lol: I used to run at least 5 miles a day. Now I'm happy to get in a walk. I have to build up my endurance again. Once I take a chunk of weight off, it will make it easier for me to do. :runner:
kmr
Preferred member

Postby bikipatra » July 5th, 2007, 5:07 am

kmr wrote:Biki,
I'll have to look into the Enell bra also. I have never heard of it, so I'm glad you mentioned it. Having Double D's does make it hard to do any type of exercise that has bouncing or running involved! :lol: I used to run at least 5 miles a day. Now I'm happy to get in a walk. I have to build up my endurance again. Once I take a chunk of weight of, it will make it easier for me to do. :runner:

I was really impressed when I read about it. They have you take precise measurements to make sure which one is right for you instead of leaving it for you to guess. It sounds like it will be tight, which is what I need. Other sports bras (I used to wear two at a time) just made me have a uniboob that bounced anyway. I am going to order an Enelle next week. My budget (I am trying) is kind of busted this week. Every time I leave the house I spend 20 bucks or so. I just find products I need for my beauty rituals (vanity!) things for the house like a sewing kit and a pack of ciggies and it is gone! I also bought that "It's a 10" product and with shipping it was 20 dollars too. I convince myself I need these things. I pay my bills on the 11th, so that is pretty scary but I will have enough left over for a few Ebay dresses and a bra. I've been walking for 8 months so I think I am ready to add some jogging with the right equipment. My ideal is that I can run with my husband but he would have to slow down for me.
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra

Postby KellyC » July 5th, 2007, 1:00 pm

Other sports bras (I used to wear two at a time) just made me have a uniboob that bounced anyway

:roflmao:

This cracked me up.. I haven't heard the term uniboob in 7 years, since I played university basketball and all of us had the same problem.

This Enell bra sounds too good to be true.. I'm hoping to get back into basketball when I'm more in shape, in the winter or spring, so I'm bookmarking the site for now and will give it a try.
KellyC

Postby katieb920 » July 5th, 2007, 2:21 pm

Biki,
What a great Bathing Suit. It looks awesome on you. Continue with the great success that you are having.
Katie
Katie
katieb920
Preferred Member - 60# Club

PreviousNext

Return to Studio