I'm a 50+ BIG LOSER!

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

I'm a 50+ BIG LOSER!

Postby Diet Diva » April 16th, 2005, 7:58 am

Greetings to all you MFasters!

My goodness --it's been a while since I last checked in and posted a message. I really haven't gone anywhere, I've just been so busy M-fasting and staying in the groove that I haven't had time to log on.
I do love catching up and reading all the new posts, and I do have terrific news. Last time I logged in I was still in the 30# club, I have now made it well in to the 50# club and love the "one hundred and some number" that I see on the scale. I am sporting new jeans and feeling fab-ulous!

It's amazing how time flies and the flab seems to fly with it. And...I'm loving how my body looks while losing weight. I'm wearing clothes 2 sizes smaller than typical for this weight and it's because the M-fast is so protein "power packed." It's amazing how fit I look for still being overweight. I can't wait to get to my actual goal. And another thing....all my friends want to know what I'm doing, they actually say that my skin glows. They all ask if it's new makeup! I just smile and explain my amazing healthy lifestyle, supported by M-fasting! It's so incredible. I'm so excited, I've already received my transition guide and I'm gearing up so I'll be prepared sometime around September, since Prior Planning Prevents Poor Performance, right?!

Take care all...Keep it up and I will keep checking in with all of you!
Yours,

Diet Diva
Start Date 12/23/05
238/186/ goal 105-110 (I'll know when I get there!)
Diet Diva
Trusted Member - #90 Club

Re: I'm a 50+ BIG LOSER!

Postby dlr2424 » April 16th, 2005, 8:13 am

Diet Diva wrote: Prior Planning Prevents Poor Performance, right?!

Diet Diva......CONGRATULATIONS!!!...and great to meet you....that is so awesome...i'm sooo happy for you........... :yeah: ....I love the quote....so true...... :yes:
Donna...dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Diet Diva » April 16th, 2005, 8:30 am

Good Morning dlr2424,

Yeah...I love that quote, it came from a friend...it's sort of like my P to the 5th power or PX5 ...

Thanks for the encouragement...how are you coming along with your M-fast mission?

Have a great day.

And...you're right. There isn't a single challenge we can't handle. We all have a toolbox, we just need to have the guts to put on the toolbelt and get to work. THERE ARE NO SHORTCUTS!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Diet Diva
Diet Diva
Trusted Member - #90 Club

Return to The Weight Room