BerkshireGrl Before & Long Before

Post your before/after pictures here.
Clothing required...:)

BerkshireGrl Before & Long Before

Postby BerkshireGrl » February 26th, 2005, 3:58 pm

Hello everybody!

Ok, this time around I am ponying up some photos of me in all my Living' Large glory ;) Because this time it is for real, and with that comes the brutally honest photos.

:hide: Avert your eyes if you are feeling weak! :lol:

First one, with me in the backyard, 200 pounds, size 18, June 2004. I do believe that this is the most unflattering picture of me EVER taken heh! Funny though, I got a kick out of it because I knew I looked gawd-awful. It just HAD to get better!

Second one, with me in the pink dress, was taken at my sister's after-wedding party, 207 pounds, size 20, August 2004. That is a whole lotta pink! :shock: There is no photo of me at 216, but trust me, that is a good thing. I think I was hiding in my cave with a bottle of wine and a large pizza at that point.

And one from 4 years ago, taken at a contra dance camp costume ball, where I think I was looking pretty fine, at 166 pounds, size 10 I think 8) I like to call this one "The Gypsy Ho" look ;) I rented the costume from an area playhouse. I really dug the leather waist cincher!

I think when I get down to 140, I am going to have to stock up on my Wench Wardobe! I always had a thing for corsets...

Now I have an idea for my Goal Photo muhaha! :yay:
BerkshireGrl
Preferred member

Postby monkeymom » February 26th, 2005, 7:47 pm

Great pics sarah. Oh my, just can't wait to see those goal photos and the outfit that goes along with them :shock:
Vicki
255 - 1/29/08
monkeymom
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Karen » February 26th, 2005, 8:04 pm

Wonderful to meet you Sarah...... you have the color of hair I have always wanted... (I got dirty dishwater color ).. Doesn't it feel good to meet "in person"???
5'3 50 y/o Married
Started MF 11-08-04
Renewal experience 7-16-05
Karen
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby dlr2424 » February 26th, 2005, 8:50 pm

Nice to meet you Sarah, great putting a face to a name...You look pretty good in that Gypsy Ho outfit!!! many blessings on your journey!!!
Donna

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby kassilou » February 26th, 2005, 10:34 pm

Hi, Sarah. Nice to see the pix. I won't be showing mine for a long time, if ever. They are horrible! :oops: Not too much longer and they will only be a memory, right?

The future's so bright, we gotta wear shades! :kool:
To lengthen thy life, lessen thy meals.
~Ben Franklin
kassilou
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby TamiL » February 27th, 2005, 4:32 am

Hey My New England Gypsy Shakin Pal.....:)

your a beautiful red head!! and you have to believe and KNOW that your insides SHINE on your outside as well..and that is what makes you beautiful no matter how much you weight in at....dont forget that okay?
but soon....very soon...you will be posting your goal pictures...just as I will..I applaud you for posting pictures....I am chicken as I HATE pictures and avoid cameras at all cost!! lol!!

We have had our struggles along this journey....myself, well I have been playing around with the same 10-15 pounds for the past 6 months!! A YEAR ago..I lost 30 pounds on Medifast..and have kept it off..but need to loose about 20-25 more...I would have been at goal by now..long ago if I didnt keep playing with my food...and seeing what I could "get away with"!! I could be mad and discouraged at myself....for placing $250.00 orders...getting my shakes and stuff...and then eating like a pig for a day after 20 days of Medifasting CLEAN....and kicking myself out of Ketosis..only to have to start at day 1 again SO MANY TIMES...but the MIRACLE of this is that I have not gained all the weight back...I am still keeping it off, because I WONT LET MYSELF GET AWAY FROM THIS!! this forum..I read it every day...may not post everyday, but I AM HERE..I HAVE YOU ALL TO THANK...as you all have kept me HERE...you all Keep me sustained and motivated to KEEP going on Medifast...no matter what...ALL OF YOU..old timers as well as newbies..inspire me more than you all know!! (speaking of OLD TIMERS...where is CARRIE and MIKE and NELLY been??) I AM NOT GIVING UP or IN to my old ways of throwing in the towel all together and going back up to a size 18!! I have struggled with my weight my whole life...I have been a sneaky eater..compulsive eater....call it what you like, but food is a serious issue for me and I know Medifast is my answer.....
I look at it this way....I will reach my goal....no matter how long it takes...no matter how many starts I have had or will have along the way...the miracle of it all is that I HAVE NOT GIVEN UP!!
WE WILL GET THERE!! YES WE WILL!! :)
heres to you and me..reaching our goals...... :stroll:
Tami
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU BELEIVE!!!

Medifast RESTART 13 March 09
150/my goal weight is 130
TamiL

Postby jene115 » February 27th, 2005, 6:37 am

Happy to finally "meet" you Sarah! I too love the gypsy outfit, you look great in it.

I have to start thinking about my style when I reach goal. I've been dressing to "cover up fat" for so long, who knows! I do have a pair of black leather jeans I'm dying to wear though, size 8. We'll get there, won't we?
Jen
03/01/08
"I'm stronger than my cravings!"
jene115
Preferred member

Postby raederle » February 27th, 2005, 8:48 am

Hey Sarah! I agree with Karen-- I loooove your hair! I love your gorgeoous wry smile, too-- you can tell you're planning something mischievious! ;)

Thanks for posting your pics; it's great to "meet" you. You will be wearing leather corsets every day pretty soon, and I can't want to see the new "you" pics!
raederle

5'5"
High weight = 180
Reached goal (125) 3/27/05
New goal: 130
I'll reach it again, one day at a time
raederle

Postby Spunky » February 27th, 2005, 12:47 pm

Sarah, great to meet you!

Thanks for posting your pictures - your personality is shining through. Keep up the good work. You will be there before you know it.
Happy Trails Y'all......... Spunky

258/238/148healthy
Spunky
Preferred Member - #20 Club

hi

Postby NikkiNix » February 27th, 2005, 12:48 pm

Hey there Gypsy ho,

I kid but seriously I am so glad you posted your pictures it takes alot of courage to show people yourself when you feel your worst so I give you props for that. Looking at your pictures I notice you have a natural coke bottle shape wich is awesome just think when you get to your goal you will even be more sexy. So thanks for sharing and keep posting.

Your friend Nikki
Today is the first day of the rest of my life!
NikkiNix
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby 24KaratGold » February 27th, 2005, 12:50 pm

Tall redheads in corsets? I definitely approve! ;)
270/186.5/160

24KaratGold
Preferred Member - 80# Club

Postby BerkshireGrl » February 27th, 2005, 2:25 pm

Nice to "meet" you all too! I have the urge to say Merry Met & Blessed Be! :)

Thanks for the sweet words!

Monkeymom and Raederle, you should get a gander at my goal photo in June or July! Inspired last night, I found an online company that makes lovely corsets. Of course I will keep it classy and PG-rated for this board! :twisted: Or I could have my dear little sister make me one! She has a degree in theatre costume and specializes in Shakesperean garb!

Karen, you too can be a glamourous redhead! I have been "chemically assisted" since age 13! ;) My natural color is medium brown, which I have grown out a few times... but it just so blah-looking, I give in to Loreal again soon! Plus I identify with redheads - the passion, the fiery temperments, you know! Now if I only had green eyes... I wish I was more Irish and less German!

Kassilou, perhaps when people hit goal, those before photos can see the light of day :) Be proud of where you are going, and that before photo is a reminder of how far you would have come. Yes, we will get there!

Tami, 20-25 pounds is a couple months of saying "NO!" to the bad stuff. Come with me, and we will get you there :stroll: and me, well, further along, hehehe!

Jen, you will look super SASSY in your size 8 leathers! Whoiiie! It will be so much fun to have clothes that we LOVE rather than just cover us. I am looking through the J. Jill catalog these days and going "Oh, yeah... That... and that... and oh God, those shoes!" :lol: Come summer, I'm going to use some of my hard-earned overtime money and buy me some serious Flaunt-er-riffic outfits!

Spunky, shouts out to you and all the Texans on this board! I lived in Texas 1994-1996 for grad school and, yow, it is a whole 'nother country, y'all! Loved it! But missed my home state in the end... the green and the hills is my place to be. :mrgreen:

Nikki, thank you for the Coke bottle comparison! I can't wait to see that definition again. It is hiding behind my pizza blubber right now but it will come back ;)

24Karat, I figured you'd approve, being a fellow RenFest fan! I have been to a few, and love them! Some of my favorite jewelry came from the merchants there... and I have always wistfully pined over the suede lace-up tops, the leather skirts, the brocade dresses... I didn't want to spend gobs of money on clothes "if" I slimmed down in the future. But I think this fall, when I am all skinny-fied, I will travel over to King Richard's Faire near Boston and bring a nice fat wallet with me!
BerkshireGrl
Preferred member

Return to Studio