Being held back

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

Being held back

Postby muffin » August 8th, 2004, 7:49 pm

Hi everyone. I'm a new here but have been reading posts off n' on. My problem is a toughy. I've already purchased 3 weeks worth of the RTD shakes and I'm very eager to start the complete "purist" plan asap. I'm 25 , 5'3 , and I weigh 185 lbs. I have absolutely NO TIME to fool around with a slower diet plan. We close on our very first home this week, I have my Bridal shower in October and our Wedding is in November followed by a very nice Honeymoon in the Bahamas. I want to look and feel my best. Well, I did try a whole 2 days already and it didn't go very well for me and here's why : I have a physically demanding job in a warehouse where I pack cloths all day wich I need energy for; But on top of that my boss has recently been writing the names down of people who've been abusing the restrooms right after breaks. How can I possibly do this diet and drink all this water without passing out ??? I have all this other stuff I have to worry about in my life rite now. I need help please!! If there were ever a time I needed to lose weight THIS IS IT. We also want to start a family soon after we're married. I can't be this way and run after kids, I'm not ready. And If you can't tell, I'm having a nervouse break down. Thanx
muffin
Regular Member - #10 Club

Postby explorthis » August 9th, 2004, 6:43 am

Well, Muffin, if it were me, I would go explain to the boss what you’re doing. Reason being, is he decides to be a Mother, and monitor everyone’s bathroom habits, he sounds like a Micro-Manager to me, and has some control issues. Once you have explained to him, telling him you are consuming a ton of liquid daily, he should be more than understanding. If he is not, my suggestion is to continue working, and heading to the R/R as necessary. Worst case scenario, he gives you a verbal warning (I am laughing here, not at you, but at this situation) and then writes you up, then suspends you, then terminates you. Once you are terminated, you probably will have lost most of your weight, and will have enough energy, to head off to your Lawyers, (your free lawyers, cause they will be lining up to take your case) for a few trips to sign the necessary legal papers, to drag the company into court. Eventually, since it is against the law in most states to fire, or even discipline an employee for anything related to Medical, you will either force the company you formerly worked for into bankruptcy, or get a HUGE settlement, not to mention punitive damages for harassment, for your trouble.

I say, let him write down names, it’s not against the law to go pee. We are not in 3rd world Countries here, with slave labor. You DO have rights.

Don’t let this stress you out, it will pass. Unbelievable, as I sit here shaking my head back and forth.

-Mike
Was 337/223 is goal (about 40 to go)
explorthis
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Return to Weight Loss