Back in the saddle again...(warning, food mentioned)

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Back in the saddle again...(warning, food mentioned)

Postby MomJackieLee » September 5th, 2004, 8:09 pm

Hi y'all. It's been quite a while since I posted. I looked up and another month was gone...

No gains & no losses either. I decided it was about time to get back with the program and jump back in the saddle again. Since the RTD vanilla was on sale, ordered one case of vanilla and one case of choc. Was doing so much better (especially at work and in our daily travels in homeschooling) when I had the RTD to take along.

I've also identified cooking as a big trigger for me, so I am planning a marathon OAMC (once a month cooking) session sometime this week. This means you spend one or two days cooking basic meals and freezing them. Then I can put a quick meal on the table for family without spending so much time in the kitchen SMELLING FOOD. I plan a to grill family packs of chicken breasts & burger patties to freeze between wax paper as well as ground beef crumbles to use in casseroles/tacos/etc. I will also make ahead breakfast items for my son so he can just pop in the microwave or toaster. Will probably enlist the help of my son in afternoon for reheating/assembly (good cooking lesson for him, too).

Wish me luck all!!!
MomJackieLee
246/222/160
MomJackieLee
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby hawaiiwhatnot » September 5th, 2004, 11:40 pm

Hiya!

Yes, we've missed your smiling face here. And man-o-man I can't believe it's already September too! At this rate it will be Christmas in 2 weeks! You should write a book on your marathon cooking sessions - great plan for busy working Moms who aren't dieting too! Speaking of teaching your son to cook, my Mom told my brother he was learning
Bacjhelor Survival" as she taught him which improved his whole attitude about it daydreaming when he would get his own "pad". ;)

Hope you get a rest this holiday and here's wishing you Good Luck! :toast:
Camille
Jun 1, 2004 Start Date 5' 6" 195 lbs
Jun lost 20#=175#
Jul lost 14#=161#
Aug lost 7#=154#
Sep lost 13#=141#
Oct lost 12#=129#
Nov lost 4#=125#
70 lbs in 5 1/2 mos!
Hello Victoria's Secret! I did it! July 2005 still 125 lbs!
hawaiiwhatnot
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Return to The Weight Room