Back in the saddle

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Back in the saddle

Postby AlexisClaire » July 27th, 2005, 10:12 pm

Well after a bit of a MF hiatus I'm back in the game. I'd been SO good the first 4 weeks, then it was my hubby's birthday, my birthday, visiting relatives, spending weeks at a time out of town, etc.etc.etc. One lame excuse after another right? I managed to lose a few additional pounds on my own during that time but it's high time I hit the MF hard again. I've actually been kind of nervous about getting back on the forum but just reminded myself of how supportive everyone is on here, and that just because I took a break it doesn't make me a poser user after all.
I just have to say it again- I LOVE THIS PROGRAM! I may not reach goal by Halloween, I may not reach goal by Thanksgiving, or even Christamas...but I'll get there eventually and that's really something to me.
Anyway, I just figured I'd been gone so long I'd better give an explanation as to where I'd been before I come back and start posting all over the place.
AlexisClaire
Regular Member - #30 Club

Postby martha » July 28th, 2005, 7:49 am

ALEXIS--

WELCOME BACK :mrgreen: :mrgreen: We all slip up at one time or another.. Don't let that keep you from coming back here... that's what we are here for to help support each other on our journeys through MF.. I cooked a hugh Easter type dinner(11 entrees) yesterday for a niece that was coming for a visit..she never showed up or called and I had all this food looking at me :o it was giving me the evil eye :twisted: My family ate and took all the leftovers home EXCEPT the apple crisp--Now I fixed plates for everyone --then packed almost all of it up.. then as I was putting the last of it in the icebox(mom's share) I ate 3 bites.. :x oh my gosh --I almost cried--worried aobut it all night.. can you believe about 3 bites?? how foolish is this.. I normally would've made a double batch and had at least 1/2 and ice cream to boot..just made all kinds of homemade candy and brownies the night before for a bake sale at the hopital and never thought about eating it BUT this stuff for some reason got me to finally try it.. Was it good --YES -- was it worth all the worry NO!! see we all slip.. just keep coming back as I do for the support we get here and all will be good.. keep your chin up and let's get busy-- :mrgreen: Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Emma » July 28th, 2005, 8:17 am

AlexisClaire - welcome back. You will always be welcomed back with open arms. We all slip sometimes, but the important thing is you're back on track!

Martha: Your "3 bites" story reminded me of something, a couple of weeks ago, I was receiving communion at church - we get a little piece of pita bread and a tiny cup of canberry juice. I was driving home and thought, OMG! Did I just blow it? :shock: How ridiculous is that!!

emma
:D
Started MF: 5/18/05
5'10"

Emma
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby martha » July 28th, 2005, 9:36 am

EMMA--

You know I never thought about that..MF makes you wonder about all kinds of different things as we go to put them into our mouths..How great is that :mrgreen: Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Return to The Weight Room