Back on plan!!

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Back on plan!!

Postby MomJackieLee » July 29th, 2004, 6:02 am

After a few stalls at the beginning of July, I made the decision to maintain for the month and take a break from medifast. I had a great vacation and used those two weeks to eat in a controlled manner. Glad to report no gain during this time and my eating was never out of control. I did contunue using my supplements during this time and have decided to get back on plan in August.

Funny how things work out, though...I have been sick with a tummy virus for the past two days and the only thing going down was broth, tomato fastsoup, and crackers. I figgured, I don't have much of an appetite, so why not go ahead and start now??? Having Cappuchino for breakfast and it seems to be staying down ok. Seems the warm stuff is tolerated better...

Sometimes you just have to take things as a blessing and work with it. So welcome to my official day one of the August phase... :jumprope:
MomJackieLee
246/222/160
MomJackieLee
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Echo » July 29th, 2004, 7:56 pm

Glad to have you back! I think it's great that you were able to maintain for a month while taking your break. And now you are back and ready to make that 34, 34+. Even with your break I haven't caught up to you, maybe next week :)
Echo
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby Unca_Tim » July 29th, 2004, 8:37 pm

Welcome back Jackie,
Sounds like you're thinking thin....:)
Keep us posted,
Unca
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Return to The Weight Room