3rd week back on the plan...loss of 0

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Postby Nancy » March 26th, 2005, 8:29 am

Tiesha and lissakay ~

Just checking in with you two to see how things are going for you. You both are under a lot of stress and THAT can certainly affect weight loss. Our body needs adequate rest to repair and to restore itself.

lisskay you may very well need 6 or 7 packets a day to fit your body's needs. Has increasing your water intake helped you?
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby THINKTHIN » March 27th, 2005, 5:36 am

Hi, Nancy!

Yes, the stress factor was a major issue for me... It's under control now. I have completely been off of the plan now for three days straight though. I started my monthly and the demon came out! I was down to 172lb. I am now back up three pounds. I am feeling distguisted with myself, but am well on my way to complying to the rules today! I must. Today my weight is 175lbs. I feel crappy, down in the dumps, yucky...etc.... I think I need to get back on lexapro! I will scedule an appt on Monday for that issue.

Other than that, things here ARE getting better even after sabatoging my body with unhealthy foods. I am back in the right mind frame today and hopefully I can stick with it. I was doing great on plan, even when I didn't lose anything for two weeks. I have to be down to 149lbs by May 16th or lose 5% body fat. I am thinking that the body fat will come quicker. Who knows. Anything is possible, so I will keep pulling along!

Thank you for checking in with us. Thank you!

~Tiesha
THINKTHIN
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Nancy » March 27th, 2005, 8:00 am

Tiesha ~

When your period is on its way, have mostly shakes - have your shakes every two hours if necessary to keep your body fueled and feeling satisfied. The shakes have the greatest amount of soy per product and it is a natural appetite suppressant. We know that Medifast works and honestly it is a mystery why your weight stalled out. Unless you are a night eater - and there are people who awaken at night and eat everything they can get their hands on from the cupboards and refer and they have NO idea that they do it - they are sleep eating - so let's get those 3 pounds off right away and go for your goal!

Water slurpage may need increasing, eat your Medifast meals just slightly closer together.

You CAN do it, Tiesha!
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby THINKTHIN » March 27th, 2005, 8:16 am

Thank you Nancy! I can do it!

I woke up today around 0600 and became very hungry around 0630. I instantly grabbed a granola bar. Glad I got that out of the way early. I will have shakes the rest of the day. I have a nice leg of lamb roast waiting to be thrown in the oven today. I will have to bake it and use the natural juice for basting. I don't want to use the usual olive oil. For my salad I am going to use just a splash of red wine vinegar and some pepper. It's 1015 and I must make a shakey shake! Gotta run...

~Tiesha
THINKTHIN

Postby Nancy » March 27th, 2005, 9:05 am

Thinkthin ~

Uh, not to burst your breakfast bubble but a bar is not the best breakfast choice - it has more carbs (thus sugar) than any of the other Medifast products. The idea at breakfast is to slowly ramp up your metabolism for the day - not to jolt it. Medifast Oatmeal or a shake is the best breakfast choice. It is also best to not save a bar for your last meal unless you have low bood sugar during the night.

Eat every three hours - don't go much longer than that, especially in the first few days and weeks - Don't allow hunger to get out of control as it makes us do cwazy things! Eat by the clock - even if you are not hungry.

Happy shaking!
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby THINKTHIN » March 27th, 2005, 9:19 am

Well, I knew about not having it later in the day... but I did not know about the breakfast time. I am hoping that it doesn't scare my body into doing anything it shouldn't ;-) I had my second shake around 10:45. I will probably eat my lean and green around 2:30. I better put her in the oven now!
THINKTHIN

Previous

Return to The Weight Room