Back for another turn

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Back for another turn

Postby aimalasplace » October 31st, 2005, 8:31 am

Hi this is going to be my next try. I am so tired of being overweight and broke. I got real sick the last time I was on medifast and blamed it on this plan. My dr told me to go off it and I talked with him again and he suggested just giving it a try again and see what happens. I have 18 days worth of food and I think I have enough chicken and veggies to get my by until my pay day this friday. I am going to work an extra day- I work 3 days a week for 12 hours. That way I might have a better routine. I had a hard time with my work schedule working till 7 am and making the food stretch either all day when I am working or getting it all in when I am not working. I am trying to get a day job, so I can get into a regular routine.
My problem is that I get obsessed and it became the end all be all. I gotta just let it happen and not obsess over the scale or food. I am now on some medicine that will help with the obsessivness. I can see a difference already. The worst part of this is that I don't want to tell anyone because of failure or the look like here we go again. :oops: :roll:
Well I am happy to be back and looking forward to chatting with you all again
Humblely yours
Aimeé
Aimeé
32 5'3"
230/230/199
Start 10/31/05

aimalasplace
Trusted Member

Welcome Back

Postby Jan » October 31st, 2005, 9:01 pm

Hi Aimee'
Welcome Back. Just remember that you can do it. Many Many others have ---and you are not that different. We all start pretty much the same way -- with pounds to lose -- some more than others -- but we all have pounds to lose. Figure out an eating schedule and try to stick to it. I know several people who work nights and some who work 12 hour shifts. Just treat when you are awake as your day -- whether or not it is. This helps with the night shift. I always tell people not to weight tooo often. I myself have gone as long as 3 weeks off the scale. I think sometimes it becomes a obsession and can be very very discouraging. Keep posting your progress and your feelings -- it helps -- provides a little extra accountability. Plus the members of this forum are real people who understand. They also happen to be very encouraging and helpful. I'll be looking for you and your progress. PS I've never heard of anyone getting really ill because of M.F. -- doesn't mean it could never happen I just haven't ever heard of it.
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Return to Come on in.