I'm back - earlier than planned

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

I'm back - earlier than planned

Postby freckle lips » September 27th, 2005, 3:58 pm

I was only here for about a week when I found out I was pregnant and had to stop my diet. I, unfortunately, had a miscarriage, but feel I am ready to get back on track. I started again this morning, and have set a first small goal of 20 lbs.

Looking forward to seeing the weight go! Thanks in advance for all the support I know I'll get here.

Amber
freckle lips

Postby joysea » September 27th, 2005, 4:24 pm

Dear Amber~
I remembered you as soon as I saw your name on the new post. I am so sorry about your loss. There really are no words to express my sympathy.

However, I am glad you are back with us and wish you much success. You know you will get all the support you need in our caring Medifast family.

Peace to you and your family.

Joyce
Joyce

Highest Weight 198//166.3/130
joysea
Trusted Member - #30 Club

Postby dlr2424 » September 27th, 2005, 4:56 pm

Amber............I too am happy that your back and at the same time so sorry for your loss....... :hug: ..........I know It's not for us to question why things happen.... :huh: ..but at times we can't help but wonder....... :scratch: ....Faith....it's difficult to have at times..........however...... :yes: .....it is a gift that sustains us...... :angel: .....many blessings for strength for whatever journey you walk through in life...........as far as Medifast.......well we certainly will be your biggest..... :hmmm: ......let me change that to loudest (as we are all shrinking here)........ :cheerleader: ........cheerleaders as you march your way to victory...... :yay: ......

Donna....dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby martha » September 27th, 2005, 8:17 pm

Hi--

I remember you too.. I too am sorry about your loss.. I am glad to see you back with us and look forward to seeing less of you each week.. MF is an awesome journey..and we are here for you whenever you need us.. have a blessed week.. Martha
Started MF-4/18/2005
MELTING THE POUNDS AWAY!!!!!!!!
267.5/189.5/130
martha
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby freckle lips » September 28th, 2005, 4:38 pm

Thank you so much for the warm welcomes, again. :D I'm very glad to be back, even under the circumstances.

On day 2, 3 lbs. gone and doing great. I know I shouldn't be weighing every day, but it's so hard to ignore the possibility of seeing a good change. I'll have to work on that, maybe move the scale out of the bathroom I go to most.

Last night I had a bit of a stubborn spell, telling myself "What's so bad about being fat anyway? Go eat something you want already!" I knew that was my belly talking, and was able to ignore it, thankfully.

Again, thanks for the welcomes!

Amber
freckle lips

Return to Come on in.