I'm back, but embarrassed

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

I'm back, but embarrassed

Postby sher » March 22nd, 2004, 11:06 am

Hi,
I just left a post in Weight loss, its been awhile, lots of personal junk, was too depressed but here to try again, please bear with me here, this is sooo hard, and I thought I was tougher than that...but major life difficulties can take a toll on us, and it did me..but I am back, today or tomorrow will be my first day back on this, thinking of going on modified though, can someone refresh my memory on that, I think this is what I want to do, isn't it one balanced meal, then 5 supplements and tons of water? and oh, if I do modified, can I have one bar a day...thanks all,

Sherry
starting again at 196
going for white pants AGAIN...lol....
goal - when I LOOK and FEEL good

God bless us all
Sherry
sher
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby shineface » March 22nd, 2004, 11:34 am

Hi Sher ---

No looking back ---- I'm so glad to see your name back on a post!!!!!
We all have rough times but it takes courage to get back at it and that is what you are doing --- today I hope -- don't put off to tomorrow what you can do today!!!!!!

Anyway, I am on modified and have been since day one. It is 5 shakes/supplements and one lean and green meal. I usually get 2-3 shakes down (I sometimes forget to eat!) and 2 supplements - and one of them is always a bar!!!!! My lean is some kind of protein- beef, turkey, chicken, fish - whatever and it's supposed to be 5 oz. cooked - personally, I usually eat more like 6 to 7 oz.because it satisfies me and it is still working for me - we are all different and then I have 2 cups of salad or veggies with it. Works for me -- doing and feeling great and I drink at least the recommended water 64 oz -- I do more like 90 to 120 oz. Again, works for me.

This forum is a God send and you know that -- you were here when I was lurking around trying to make up my mind about starting MF!!!!! WE need YOU!!!!

SO easy even though life is not .... talk, post, vent, laugh, cry, post, shake, slurp, post, read forum, post, don't go away and isolate-we all have a habit of doing that to ourselves -- go post or read and then post -- YOU are important and unique and YOU are needed -- so front and center - ready, set, MF!!!!! POST and drink your water -- posting can become addicting ----no calories, it's a good thing!!!!

WE WILL do this together!!! :stroll:
Pam -"I AM the ME in MEdifast"
Start = 1/24/04 70 down 60 up
5/1/05=279.6
You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf. - Unknown
shineface
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Guest » March 22nd, 2004, 11:47 am

BLESS YOU PAT....I needed that, and I DID start today, just rechecked my inventory AND weighed in...low and behold, out of the 14 that I lost, I only gained back 7, wow, was expecting a lot worse...I will post my new profile from todays weight, and off we go..thanks SO much for explaining modified!!! And you go girl, you have done AWSOME :lol:
hugs
Sher

Postby Starloser63 » March 22nd, 2004, 11:58 am

Sher,

I am so glad to see you back. I hope things are getting settled for you. You can get back to your weight loss. Keep reading and posting. I am really glad you started today!

Hugs,
Susan
Through Christ all things all possible.
Susan F
246/216/150
3/23/04 2nd x
First Goal 199
Starloser63
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby Jims Chick » March 22nd, 2004, 5:49 pm

Yeah Sher!!!! I'm glad to see you're back!!! :lol:
Julie
"I can do all things through Christ"

Start Date: January 10, 2004
243.5 / 218 / 140
25.5 pounds gone forever
Jims Chick
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby Landylue » March 22nd, 2004, 6:08 pm

Hello, Sherry! You're doing the right thing by coming back, and I'm so very glad you did. Now, don't go away again!

We're all here for you, Sherry. and you, in turn, need to be here for us. Grab hold, girl, it is going to be a different ride this time.

Landylue
Failure is NOT an option!
Landylue
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Return to The Weight Room