I'm back, but embarrassed

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

I'm back, but embarrassed

Postby Guest » March 22nd, 2004, 10:37 am

Hi all,
I decided to come back and give it another shot, have had SUCH depression, seems like tons of problems that I just don't want to go in to...But I NEED to try this again...boy is THIS hard, I feel like I just fessed up to GOD, guess I did in a way, so anyway, I am probably not going to post as much, lots going on in my life but I want control over ONE aspect of it, so its this, and you all that were all so nice to me....THANK YOU...oh yes, I am sitting here in tears, just did not want to dump on anyone....So here goes, my first day back, hope you all did great while I was gone...I want to do great too, but think that I MAY go modified, not quite sure if thats what I need, thats one real meal a day, correct? HEALTHY of course, and 5 supplements? If you could just remind me of that, I would sure appreciate it...
God Bless
Sher

Postby sher » March 22nd, 2004, 10:45 am

Thats me ...sher, forgot to update, its been THAT long...so its says guest, but its really me, I just updated so back to normal
Sher
starting again at 196
going for white pants AGAIN...lol....
goal - when I LOOK and FEEL good

God bless us all
Sherry
sher
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby Jeanette » March 22nd, 2004, 11:02 am

Sher: Welcome back--you have been missed!

No need to be embarassed about starting again--just be sure you are READY to do it. I'm not talking about do you have enough product, but are you MENTALLY ready to do this. I know for me, I had to have my head in the right place in order to be successful on the program.

Starting and stopping Medifast is not the best idea, so make sure before you start again that your head is in the game.

And remember, we are all here for you!!
Jeanette :star:
(340) 325/300/180
"Discipline is simply choosing between what you want now and what you want the most."--Unknown
PROGRESS, not PERFECTION
Jeanette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby sher » March 22nd, 2004, 11:10 am

Thanks Jeannette,
Are you doing modified, I think I need this, but not sure of how to do modified, ...good job on your loss girl, I will do this...
Sher
starting again at 196
going for white pants AGAIN...lol....
goal - when I LOOK and FEEL good

God bless us all
Sherry
sher

Postby Starloser63 » March 22nd, 2004, 12:02 pm

Sherry!

Yeah you can do this. You have access to the board and private emails. I am on-line during the day usually and would love to chat with you. I emailed you a couple times when you disappeared. We started about the same time first time. Remember just one shake at a time, you can do it. Saying a prayer for your strength and some peace in your life.

Hugs,
Susan
Through Christ all things all possible.
Susan F
246/216/150
3/23/04 2nd x
First Goal 199
Starloser63
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby Guest » March 22nd, 2004, 12:11 pm

You are doing great Susan, to think I COULD have had that much off.. :x :x :x but not going there, just have to think NOW, and not the past..thanks again
hugs
Sher

Postby Jeanette » March 22nd, 2004, 2:07 pm

Sher:

I guess I am doing a combination of full fast and modified. I mostly do the full fast, with a lean and green thrown in a couple of times a week.

The modified program might work very well for you. You should consider doing that.

Whatever you do, do it with your whole heart and mind!
Jeanette :star:
(340) 325/300/180
"Discipline is simply choosing between what you want now and what you want the most."--Unknown
PROGRESS, not PERFECTION
Jeanette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby auntjanot » March 22nd, 2004, 2:26 pm

Dear Sherry,

I am fairly new to the forum and I don't post very often as I am very introverted. I just want to say that most of us here don't care if you dump everything. That's what we are here for. I get so much inspiration from the people on this forum. When I want to eat, I log on, when I get depressed, I log on, when I am lonley and feel like I'm the only one going thru this, I log on. I KNOW where you are. I have been there. With 100 more #'s than you. (lost 27 since Feb 9)Depression is a symptom of obesity or is it obesity is a symptom of depression? Could be both I suppose. When you are depressed, log in! Someone here will listen. If you need more help, see your doc. It took me a long time to get the nerve to see mine and admit what I was feeling, and when I did, boy was he a help.
Also, this is the hard part....Tell yourself something positive about you everyday. It's still hard for me to do this, but I do. Everyday! I'm hoping that practice makes perfect!

Love, Janet
You are beautiful,
So am I!
auntjanot
Regular Member - #60 Club

Postby Landylue » March 22nd, 2004, 6:59 pm

Janet!!! Where in the world have you been, girl? Here I thought you might have slipped away, and I find you out here encouraging Sherry! Excellent!

You said, "When I want to eat, I log on, when I get depressed, I log on, when I am lonley and feel like I'm the only one going thru this, I log on." That is exactly what I do, also! And I'll wager that we aren't alone. I log on several times a day, also, just checking up on people that I've grown to care a great deal about.

I'm so glad you all are out there.

Landylue
Failure is NOT an option!
Landylue
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby auntjanot » March 23rd, 2004, 6:39 am

Landylue,

Thanks for the encouragement. I hoped there would be a time when I might be able to encourage someone else. Sherry sounded so sad and mad at herself. There are so many things that hurt in life, who we are should'nt be one of them.
I feel a bond with a lot of the people who are here. This is where I feel safe to say anything.

Thanks for caring, all of you!

You are beautiful and
so am I!
auntjanot
Regular Member - #60 Club

Postby TamiL » March 23rd, 2004, 8:45 am

You guys are such beautiful people!! it makes me want to weep! :cry: with Joy that is :-P

everyone here needs support, weather you just log on to read the forum and dont post much...or weather you answer everyones posts and reply often...no matter how much weight you have to loose, or how many times you have "fallen off the wagon" or slipped up..YOUR STILL PART OF US. We are all here for the same reasons..for inspiration, encouragement, help, and strength to get where we want to be, which is FIT and HEALTHY!! ;)

we are all part of this Medifast journey, holding hands to guide each other every step of the way :stroll:

Hugs to you all
Tami
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU BELEIVE!!!

Medifast RESTART 13 March 09
150/my goal weight is 130
TamiL

Postby susan » March 23rd, 2004, 5:06 pm

Hi all,
I was kind of down because i had to say on roll call that I did :) :) n.t lose anything but reading the post really helps me.I don.t post alot but I read everthing and I am on here every day and you guys keep me going sometimes I wouldn;t make it without you all I always get encouragement from yor posts keep up the good work. :)
231/178/130
53#gone for ever and 48# to go I will make it with the good lords help and all of you .
Susan
I am not a quiter I will hang in there tillI get to goal with the good lords help
susan
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Landylue » March 23rd, 2004, 5:38 pm

Susan, look at your numbers! You have clean sailed past the halfway point. How great is that! What an encouragement YOU are to the rest of us who are still on the uphill side of this battle.

Keep it up, girl!

Landylue
Failure is NOT an option!
Landylue
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby lorriehartley » March 26th, 2004, 9:58 am

I have found this forum to be a safe haven for me. It has only been two days, I am now on my third day. I tell you, this forum is what kept my head in tact last night. I appreciate everyone's honesty about the issues you are facing, it makes it not seem so lonely or I am the only one.

I prayed for strength today to make it through, I don't know what I would do without you.

I know that you are the vessels God is using to help me and I thank you, and I thank God for this awesome support.
God's mercies are renewed everyday.

Lorrie
178/173.5/120
lorriehartley

Postby susan » March 26th, 2004, 6:55 pm

Landylue,
thank you so much for your encouragement . I just get down sometimes but when I log in you guys always help me just keep on posting.
susan
I am not a quiter I will hang in there tillI get to goal with the good lords help
susan
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to Weight Loss