I'm back and I missed you girls...and guys..

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

I'm back and I missed you girls...and guys..

Postby ladyhawke » November 7th, 2005, 4:31 pm

Michael and I went to Cleveland to to family's house to hide from Wilma.
We got back last Sunday and he started school the next day.
I'm not going to go into it but I was bad and couldn't focus on MF with everything going on and being at my sister's I didn't even bring my MF.

Anyway, all that junk behind me and today is my first day back on the program and boy does it feel good.

My Lean and Green tasted so good and Publix was nice enough to put my bag of organic salad greens I love on sale in honor of me starting up again!!!
I lurked on my sister's computer and was so proud of all of you doing so well and the lbs just melting off.

I showed her Nancy's before and after pics and she said while she was a beautiful woman before she was a knockout after and how youthful she looks, and without all that weight you could now see how gorgeous she really is and how much fun she was having.
Oh, and Unca's car, too.
I'm not going on the scale yet, everyone in Cle said how thin I looked but I was really down there and while not at my goal, still looked presentable.

I love you all and look forward to getting thin enough again to sit on Santa's lap....a good looking Santa that is.
Last edited by ladyhawke on November 8th, 2005, 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
ladyhawke
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Unca_Tim » November 7th, 2005, 7:10 pm

Welcome back LH,
:wave:
Good idea hiding from Wilma. You never know if they're crying wolf or not anymore. Nothing to take lightly.

Made for a good excuse to visit with relatives and friends anyway...

You'll be ready for that good lookin' Santa this year.
Happy thinnin'....:)
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby mytime » November 7th, 2005, 10:57 pm

Welcome back LH - missed your posts - while your buying salad greens don't forget your Mistletoe - you'll need it for all the santa's out there. Glad you are safe and got your green on sale ! Mytime
Nothing changes if nothing changes.
Restart Feb 15 2009
mytime
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Return to The Weight Room