average loss first 2 weeks?

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

average loss first 2 weeks?

Postby joylk » March 13th, 2005, 7:42 am

Hi everyone...I just started yesterday Saturday March 12. I thought it was best to start on a weekend to see if I had willpower. I DO! The reason for my message/? is I would like to know what other people experienced as a weight loss amount for the first 2 weeks. I gotta tell you all, I love the soup! Oh, it made my stomach warm and fuzzy!...Also, can you tell me how to become a member? Have a great day!
joylk

Postby dlr2424 » March 13th, 2005, 9:35 am

joy...so glad you love it...I LOVE ALL THE MF meals...the plan is awesome.
everyones weight loss is so individual...all I can say is if you are 100% compliant you will reach your goal either sooner or later..I know we all want sooner but patience and perseverance will pay off!!!....now for me I have the metabolisim of a snail so therefore I AM THE SNAIL QUEEN ..however with this plan I have learned to not focus on how fast I lose...but instead learn life time changes and to persevere regardless...and in time I will be at goal..Now thats not to say I'm not discouraged at times..thats only human..I too would love to look awesome in a bikini TOMORROW...but that's not realistic...and if it were that easy we wouldn't appreciate the journey.
My best to you for much weight loss :toast:

Donna

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby doglover » March 13th, 2005, 10:05 am

Hi Joy! I agree w/ my partner Donna. Those who have more to lose tend to lose quicker than those w/ less to lsoe. No idea why. But you will see yourself lose weight and it will work if you hold fast! Keep shakin' and keep learning about yourself on this journey!

Have a great day!
Donna
Donna - frequent flyer to FL!
Feb 7, 2005 start date
176/150/150 - made it in 9 weeks! 26 lbs off!
150/139.5/140 - made it in 8 1/2 more weeks! 36.5 lbs off!
144/143/135 - new and last goal! Maintaining for now in 2006
doglover
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby scrabbler7 » March 13th, 2005, 11:48 am

Hello Joy and welcome!

To become a new member click on the link below and register. It's that simple.

http://www.makemethinner.com/forum/prof ... e=register

Congratulations on your decision to become a thinner healthier you!
scrabbler7
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Return to Come on in.