ANYONE ELSE SLIP UP FOR EASTER????

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

ANYONE ELSE SLIP UP FOR EASTER????

Postby NikkiNix » April 12th, 2004, 2:55 pm

Hi ladies and gents,

I was just wondering if I'm the only one that messed Easter up. I started out great, the family even ate fajitas instead of the traditional meal and ate dinner while I took a nap. I got real hungry about 10 at night and decieded because it was a holiday I would order pizzahut :x and I even dipped into the chocolate :twisted: . Here I was saying I was doing so good and then I totally messed it up :oops: I think aunt flo coming to visit is just making me feel starved. I just wonder if people like Mke, Jeanette, Pam, or even Nancy ever had some of these days? Well today is a new day and I'll start from scratch. Any suggestions about starving because of my monthly coming up would be helpful.

Thanks
NikkiNix
Today is the first day of the rest of my life!
NikkiNix
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Jeanette » April 12th, 2004, 3:01 pm

Since you mentioned me by name.....

Yes. I slip up. BUT....I do not dwell on it. That is where I get into trouble. If I obsess about the slip and say "To heck with it!" that is bad, because a slip will lead to a binge, which will lead to weight gain.

Read my post in the "Weight Loss Section" about Lapse, Relapse and Collapse. It may be helpful.
Jeanette :star:
(340) 325/300/180
"Discipline is simply choosing between what you want now and what you want the most."--Unknown
PROGRESS, not PERFECTION
Jeanette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Thanks

Postby NikkiNix » April 12th, 2004, 4:29 pm

Thanks Jeanette :D ,

I read the lapse, relapse, colaspse, message and it was great. :thumbsup: I did use you by name because your closest to my weight when you started out. I hope you don't mind I've been using you as a personal source of spiritual inspiration as well as the other people I mentioned. I'll try not to beat myself up to much but it is good to know that other people have trying times as well. NO bingeing for me :!:

Thanks for the support
NikkiNix
Today is the first day of the rest of my life!
NikkiNix
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby TamiL » April 12th, 2004, 6:49 pm

Im right there with ya Nikki...I have had my share of slip ups ..especially latley and its always around the same time of the month...just before my period comes. I guess seeing all the easter candy..and having candy everywhere you looked at my job...It just ended up in my mouth before I knew it..then I got those old feelings back.."well I blew it..so May as well keep going"..the next thing I know..I was waking up with the worst food hangover you could imagine!! its just not worth it..however, I recall writing something so similar just last month..reminding myself how its NOT WORTH IT!! now the trick is...like Jeanette said...not to DWELL on it..just get up..and start again!! so now here I am...10 weeks into the program...starting it all over again....praying that I just had my last slip...cuz every time I do..its getting harder and harder to get back on this THinville track!!
but with all of you...coming here..reading and reminding myself how important this is to do....it makes it easier to put the food down...and move forward!!

all I can say is thank godness I walked by all the easter candy tonite...that was half price...and didnt even look twice....thank god.

Tami
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU BELEIVE!!!

Medifast RESTART 13 March 09
150/my goal weight is 130
TamiL
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Return to Come on in.