Another newbie

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Another newbie

Postby Jokerwoman » April 30th, 2004, 5:47 am

Hello everyone! Im SOOO excited about this product. It seems it could really work for me! I havent ordered yet, because i wanted to get some advice on which plan you think would work for me. I am so happy to finally find a product that you see so many people support and they also support each other. I need to loose 30 pounds in about 2 months and I need to loose ten in two. HELP!!!! Thanks and I look forward to the day that I am to my goal weight and living a healthy lifestyle. :D
~Felicia~
Funny Quotes!:-D
I'm not saying my wife's a bad cook, but she uses a smoke alarm as a timer.
If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door.
Jokerwoman

Postby Tonya » April 30th, 2004, 7:47 am

Hi Felicia! Welcome!! My goal weight loss was about 30 pounds and I'm down at least 12 in about 6 weeks.....so you should be good to go! I'm sure that Unca Tim or one of the others will be glad to help you with which plan to order but I just wanted to say welcome!
Tonya
161/149/127

You can be pleased with nothing when you are not pleased with yourself.
Tonya
Regular Member - #10 Club

Thanks for the welcome

Postby Jokerwoman » April 30th, 2004, 8:13 am

Im ready to do this! It sounds like its going to be a great support group!!! I hope that i stay motivated. Once i order the product, how long does it take to get to me.
Thanks!
~Felicia~
Funny Quotes!:-D
I'm not saying my wife's a bad cook, but she uses a smoke alarm as a timer.
If all the world's a stage, I want to operate the trap door.
Jokerwoman

Postby Landylue » April 30th, 2004, 10:24 am

Welcome Jokerwoman. I'm glad you've decided to join us. It takes about five business days for my package to arrive, and I have it shipped GROUND. Any other way would, of course, be even faster but more expensive.

You sound like your level of determination is right up there at ceiling level, so I have no doubt in the world that you'll dazzle us all with your weight loss totals every week.

Good luck! Now get your stuff ordered!!! :wave:

Landylue
Failure is NOT an option!
Landylue
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby explorthis » April 30th, 2004, 11:02 am

Felicia....

Welcome to our family. I am glad you are here. Additionally glad you have chosen to lose your 30 or 40 pounds. I read your post, and think you wanted to lose the 30 in 2 months. I think this is achievable if you promise to do this program the correct way. There is no stopping and starting, adding, subtracting. Medifast is a proven method of losing weight rapidly, if you are true to it.

May I offer a bit of “preparedness” info? You appear to be mentally ready. It is a challenge to go from eating to not eating. Prepare your “food area”, the kitchen, pantry, or where ever else you keep your eats. Get rid (if you can) of anything that will get in your way. Temptation is a hard guy to get rid of. He (or she) has been around for many moons, and will be even stronger during your (short) Medifast trek. Your brain will try and overpower your desire to lose weight. Many times your brain will try and win, and you might give in. Make this the time you DO NOT give in, but be strong. 30-40 pounds is not much to lose.

Be ready. Get the product. Come here often. Share and learn.

Glad you’re here.

-Mike
Was 337/223 is goal (about 40 to go)
explorthis
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby Unca_Tim » April 30th, 2004, 9:38 pm

Hi Felica and welcome to the forum,
You can PM me here or email me through any of the input forms on the website (Just click on the picture or link above) if you need any help deciding which products or plan to choose.

Terry's also always available on the toll free number at the top of the page if you ever need to talk with someone.

We're please to have you and glad you found us.

Keep us posted,
Unca
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Return to Come on in.