Another newbie

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Another newbie

Postby ackgrrl13 » April 15th, 2004, 5:01 pm

Hi everyone,

I've been lurking for 2 days so I've decided it's finally time to introduce myself.

Like everyone else I've lost and gained again and again. I was on medifast in the 90's when it was first popular but then I had kids and gained it back. I've also done Weight Watchers with much success, 3 yrs ago I lost 70# on it but gained it back. I'm an emotional eater but I am in a better place now emotionally so I am determined to lose.

You are are sooooo inspiring I can't wait to start. I'll be here often even if I don't post just know I am here reading everything.

I am expecting my shipment in the next day or 2 and will start Sunday or Monday. I did go to the Dr. and had bloodwork done and got weighed - :shock: geez!!
Talk to you soon...
Take care!
ackgrrl13

Postby Landylue » April 15th, 2004, 5:47 pm

Hello! Welcome to the forum. Feel free to lurk or jump on in whenever you feel like it. You're right, this group is incredibley inspiring.

Good luck with your new beginning.

Landylue
Failure is NOT an option!
Landylue
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Starloser63 » April 16th, 2004, 8:06 am

Hello and welcome.

Keep reading and posting, it makes the whole thing seem doable.

You will make it as the rest of us will. We are a LOSING team!

Hugs,
Susan F
Through Christ all things all possible.
Susan F
246/216/150
3/23/04 2nd x
First Goal 199
Starloser63
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby shineface » April 23rd, 2004, 4:59 pm

WELCOME!!!!!!!

Believe me when I tell you that you are in the right place!!!

I am always on this board – however, I am an Innkeeper and the primary Innkeepers are on vacation so I am holding down the fort while they are gone --- loving it …but running the whole business. Staff, books, baking, greeting, advertising, booking, etc, etc.

I can’t imagine doing what I am doing before I started Medifast --- look at my numbers and you will know what I mean --- this program works and I’ll tell you that this forum is the BEST!!!!! I MISS EVERYONE --- but by the first of May I’ll have my usual time to devote to reading and posting --- can’t wait!!!

Come here often and keep reading and posting and shaking and slurping and drink – drink- drink the water!!!!!!!!!!

WE WILL do this together!!! :stroll:
Pam -"I AM the ME in MEdifast"
Start = 1/24/04 70 down 60 up
5/1/05=279.6
You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf. - Unknown
shineface
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby Maggie » April 23rd, 2004, 7:50 pm

ackgrrl13---Welcome. We're glad you decided to join us. Read all you want. Don't be afraid to let your views be known. Medifast works if you follow the plan. It is a very mental thing. Prepare yourself ahead of time and then just do it. That's all there is to it. Maggie
Maggie
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Return to Come on in.