ANOTHER NEWBIE :)

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

ANOTHER NEWBIE :)

Postby NikkiNix » April 10th, 2004, 10:49 pm

HI GUYS,

I AM NEW TO THE FORUM EVEN THOUGH I HAVE BEEN READING POSTS OFTEN. I AM TRYING TO STAY ON TRACK BUT I ALREADY HAD A SLIP UP :oops: I WAS TRYING TO DO JUST SHAKES BUT I ATE THE TWO PICKLES AND I SNUCK A BITE OF MY DAUGHTERS MAC AND CHEESE :x I AM ON DAY 10 AND HAVE LOST 11.5 LBS SO FAR. YEAH :D READING YOUR POSTS HAVE HELPED ME TO GET BACK ON TRACK EVEN THOUGH EASTERS TOMARROW AND I KNOW I'LL BE CRYING ABOUT IT :cry:
IT'S NICE TO MEET EVERYONE AND I HOPE I'LL BE ADDING MYSELF TO THE 20 LB CLUB SOON

THANKS,
NIKKINIX[/b]
Today is the first day of the rest of my life!
NikkiNix
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Landylue » April 11th, 2004, 5:51 am

Welcome to the forum! You've done a marvelous job! Here's hoping that you'll sail through Easter Sunday without harming that incredible weight loss.

Landylue
Failure is NOT an option!
Landylue

Postby Jeanette » April 11th, 2004, 8:42 am

Hi Niki, and congrats!!
Jeanette :star:
(340) 325/300/180
"Discipline is simply choosing between what you want now and what you want the most."--Unknown
PROGRESS, not PERFECTION
Jeanette
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby pinkgeek » April 11th, 2004, 2:18 pm

Welcome Nikki!

You have had a fabulous loss! Come here often and share your experiences with us. Let us know how Easter went for you. My hubby had to make a trip out of state today and everything is closed, so I'm home alone and thinking about rotisserie chicken for some reason...*sigh* at least I have passed the cheeseburger stage (for now!) Gah! Don't listen to me..Good luck :)
~Angela

Start date: 3/21/04
195.5/159.5/115
After a week off: Restart 6/7/04
164/154.4/115
pinkgeek
Trusted Member - #40 Club

Thanks for welcoming me

Postby NikkiNix » April 11th, 2004, 4:25 pm

Hi ladies,

I wanted to say thanks for welcoming me so soon, it makes a person feel special hehe :lol: . My family has been so supportive. I took a nap while they ate dinner and they didn't even do the whole ham and taters that we usually do on easter. I'm sorry to her your hubbies out of town pink hopefully you can come to the forum and get support not to eat that bad chicken :twisted: I am trying to do the full fast I find eating anything is like smoking you can't smoke three cigs a day and say well I quit smoking so it's more cold turkey for me. I have quit smoking for over a year now so I hope I can do as well on this diet. I'm closest to Jeanette weight so I'm Keeping my eye out for her success and hoping to do half as good.

Thanks for the warm welcome :)
NikkiNix
Today is the first day of the rest of my life!
NikkiNix

Postby shineface » April 12th, 2004, 5:25 am

Welcome Nikki--

This is the place to be - congrats on the weight loss AND if you keep your focus and work the MF program you will be successful. Come here often - it helps!

WE WILL do this together!!! :stroll:
Pam -"I AM the ME in MEdifast"
Start = 1/24/04 70 down 60 up
5/1/05=279.6
You can't stop the waves, but you can learn to surf. - Unknown
shineface
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Return to Come on in.