Another newbie

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Another newbie

Postby Seaside » March 31st, 2005, 7:04 pm

Hi, everyone! I've been in and out of "lurk mode" for a few months now; finally got up enough gumption to get with the program. It's only Day 3 for me, and I am easing into the plan by eating some lean protein at dinner; otherwise, it's shakes, oatmeal, and bars.

So far, this is the easiest program I've ever tried and I have a feeling that it's going to work for me. Having this support forum has really been a lifeline and motivator -- I feel fortunate to have found it.

Oh: about me: I live in Florida, and soon I will leave a job in academia to go back into private industry. It's stressful but I know that it will be easier to handle if my health is better. That's all for now-- thanks for listening!
Seaside
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Postby want2Bthin » March 31st, 2005, 8:02 pm

Seaside-
Hi! You will get tons of great advise from everyone on this forum. I come here lots & lots.

Good luck,
Angelia :lol:
want2Bthin
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby dlr2424 » March 31st, 2005, 9:24 pm

WELCOME SEASIDE!!!! so glad you came out from lurkmode & so glad you joined us...your right... :yes: ... this will work for you....you already have 1 big plus...a positive attitude.. :yay: ....keep it up & keep shakin...there's plenty of room in THINVILLE for all of us... :stroll:

Donna...dlr2424

There's nothing to great that God won't provide me the strength to endure...all I need to do is ask Him
dlr2424
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Nancy » March 31st, 2005, 10:02 pm

Hello, Seaside and welcome to you ~

There is a very cool beach town in Oregon, not far from the Washington State border by the name of "Seaside." We do not have the warm water or warm weather that you experience there in Florida but it is a lively town with a promenade, volley ball on the beach, bumper cars, Tilt-o-whirl and an arcade.

We are happy that you have already figured out how easy this plan is to follow. Once a person gets into the Medigroove, it is really such a convenient way to simply get slender and healthy. Here's to your success, Seaside! :buddies:
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby doglover » April 1st, 2005, 6:23 am

Welcome Seaside :wave: As a sailor your name has a special place in my heart! My hubby and I plan to relocate to FL after both kids are off to college (10 yrs!)

Welcome to the plan and keep shakin' and asking questions here. It is a great plan and this is the BEST forum ever!
Donna
Donna - frequent flyer to FL!
Feb 7, 2005 start date
176/150/150 - made it in 9 weeks! 26 lbs off!
150/139.5/140 - made it in 8 1/2 more weeks! 36.5 lbs off!
144/143/135 - new and last goal! Maintaining for now in 2006
doglover
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Welcome

Postby LilMsTexas » April 1st, 2005, 6:44 am

Welcome Welcome! As usual I'm pulling up the rear (no pun intended) on the welcome wagon :) I hope you find continued success and motivation within during your journey. We are all here to help and cheer and cry with you if we need to. Best of luck!!

CHEERS!
Christi
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby raederle » April 1st, 2005, 8:00 am

Don't worry, Christi-- you're not *quite* last in line! :mrgreen:

Welcome, Seaside! I know you will succeed on this, your LAST diet ever. MF WORKS if you just trust it, be patient, get support, and enjoy the ride! We'll be here with you!
raederle

5'5"
High weight = 180
Reached goal (125) 3/27/05
New goal: 130
I'll reach it again, one day at a time
raederle

welcome

Postby 2getskinny » April 5th, 2005, 11:47 pm

Hi Christi and WELCOME! I am new to the Boards also... :D
You will do fine on the MF program, I have lost 12 pounds in a week... :-P
I hope to keep up the good work, I have a good support system at home and here on the boards! Everyone here on the board is SO NICE and give WONDERFUL advice! Today I "played" with my shakes and added more ice to them and blended them and they tasted SO GOOD it was like I was having an Ice cream shake......and it was MF! SO YUMMY! I have never liked Diet Shakes until MF! I love all the flavors except the strawberry....And I Love the Fruit & Nut bars....I only eat those when I really need to. I use those as a "Treat" to myself.
You will do Wonderful on this plan and you will Love it like we all do.

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME! :lol:

Keep Shaking!!!
2getskinny

Return to Come on in.