I'm another Newbie!

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

I'm another Newbie!

Postby keh001 » December 27th, 2004, 12:19 pm

Hi all!

After doing a lot of research on-line over the holiday break, I have decided to start Medifast as soon as my order comes in. I have been a member of Weight Watchers, and reached lifetime, but have not been back in 4 months and have gained back some of the weight. I am sick of going up and down the same 10 pounds. I only have about 15 pounds to lose, but I am hoping that Medifast will be the final answer. I am looking forward to a fantastic spring break and college graduation in the next 4 months, and want to be happy and comfortable with myself once and for all. If there is anyone out there who has lost a similar amount of weight, I would love to hear from you. I know this will not be a quick answer, but I am really hopeful that I will be at my goal weight in about 2 months time. Thanks, and I look forward to visiting these message boards and getting to know everyone better! Also, if you have any favorite products/shake flavors, I would love to know what you reccommend!

~Keh001
The only dissability in life is a bad attitude.
keh001
Newbie - #10 Club

Postby Nancy » December 27th, 2004, 1:04 pm

Hello and welcome keh001 ~

Oh, we are most happy to have you join us on your weight loss journey! I think you'll find many people here who have been on WW before, too. I was on WW in the '70's and '80's when I weighed in the 180's - 200's.

Fifteen pounds can seem like an irritation and when they just keep returning, they are old friends that ya just want to move out permanently.

With Medifast, we know that you will be able to lose those nasty 15 pounds and you can surely do that well in advance of your spring break and graduation ceremony - stick to the plan exactly as it is outlined and you will drop those pounds in no time at all!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Awaiting arrival of first MF products.I am WW alumni too!!

Postby msmac0905 » December 28th, 2004, 12:24 pm

Hi Keh001!!

I plan to start the MF 5+1 as soon as my products arrive. Last year on WW I managed to lose 25 lbs and pick most of it back up. :oops: I want to lose that 25 again and keep it off this time. Like you, I know this isn't a "quick-fix", but would like to get the weight off ASAP, so that I can enjoy a summer of shorts and tank tops!! :) With success in mind I am already anticipating maintenance phase!! Good luck to both of us as we start the MF journey! Keep in touch and happy shakin'!!

msmac0905
msmac0905

Postby Nancy » December 28th, 2004, 5:12 pm

Welcome and Howdy Doody to you, too msmac0905 ~

As soon as you unpack your products, you'll be off on your weight loss adventure! Wishing you shaking success!
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy

Postby RavenKat » December 29th, 2004, 6:48 am

Welcome you two new shakers!!!

Doesn't 2005 sound great with new tiny clothes and major improvements in the self-esteem department?! I know I'm looking forward to it. :-P

Kat
259/180/165
RavenKat
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Return to Come on in.