Annakat

1 Thread per registered User.

Postby Karli » January 10th, 2007, 11:43 pm

Unca_Tim wrote:Maybe we should have an emotional muscle workout room? :)

Is that for real ? What would it be like ? I have been wondering all this time :shock:. It sounds interesting :).

Eh, Kat. Where you stay, sistah ?
Karli
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby bikipatra » January 10th, 2007, 11:50 pm

Karli wrote:
Unca_Tim wrote:Maybe we should have an emotional muscle workout room? :)

Is that for real ? What would it be like ? I have been wondering all this time :shock:. It sounds interesting :).

Eh, Kat. Where you stay, sistah ?

Something like "Tell me about your relationship with your mother..." or "What would you do differently RIGHT now if you knew you would never be thin?" or an Emotional I.Q. Test. I have always been afraid to take one.
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby AnnaKat » January 11th, 2007, 10:27 am

I weighed myselft this morning and I'm down another 5 lbs. i can't believe it! 15 lbs in 9 days. can't beat that. Guess it'll slow down here soon. But it was quite nice to see it :shock:

I'm no longer craving food and my appetite has gone down. No longer STARVING. What a relief.

My "emotional muscle" is getting stronger ;)
Annakat

Start date 9/23/08
297/297/150

1st Goad - 275
AnnaKat
Regular Member - #20 Club

Postby bikipatra » January 11th, 2007, 10:43 am

Wow! Great job! :D
Restart Date: January 1, 2010
12/31/09 226.8
226.8/218/135
bikipatra

Postby Elizabeth » January 11th, 2007, 11:12 am

Anna, that is sooo great. I'm so happy you are getting through these tough times. You are now an inspiration to me!! Thanks for sharing.
Elizabeth
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Postby DonicaB » January 11th, 2007, 11:21 am

Anna~ Girl, at this rate we won't be albe to see you at all in a few months. :whattha:

Here's to continued emotional muscle growth!!!!! :weightlift:

You're doing great!

DonicaB :bananadance:
DonicaB
Preferred member

Postby AnnaKat » January 11th, 2007, 12:06 pm

Thanks guys!
Annakat

Start date 9/23/08
297/297/150

1st Goad - 275
AnnaKat

Postby AnnaKat » January 16th, 2007, 12:06 pm

ok, confession time. I had ordered a supply of shakes that were to be delivered to me last Thursday, but UPS didn't leave them. They required a signature, so the next day I told them to take to my apartment office and they were closed by then. So I didn't get my shakes until this morning! SO.. I was COMPLETELY out since Friday night. I was VERY mad! I know I couldn't survive on only fat free milk and one L&G. So I wasn't very faithful to the plan. I did try to eat well for the most part, but I confess I didn't do as good as I should/could have.
At first I was at a loss. What to eat for the next 3 days as I wouldn't have the supplements. And like a dumb*ss I figured since I couldn't actually BE on the plan, I may as well enjoy it.
I know I know, wrong attitude. However, truth being.. I didn't "enjoy" it. I felt guilty and mad because I was doing SO good. I had some beer and some wine and that wasn't worth it either.
So.... $60.00 and 3 lbs in the wrong direction later... I learned me a lesson.
The worst of it all was I was finally over the 2 week hump. No longer DYING of hunger and the plan was easy. Didn't even have the cravings.
So... DON'T RUN OUT OF MEALS!!!!
Not that I had planned on it. Before..UPS would just leave the box for me if I signed the back of the notice. But they wouldn't do it this time. I may call TSFL and see if they can not require a signature or else I'll have it delivered here to me at work.
O well, back to the drawing board.

:cry:
Annakat

Start date 9/23/08
297/297/150

1st Goad - 275
AnnaKat

Postby electra000 » January 16th, 2007, 1:49 pm

Hey Annakat! I always have my stuff delivered to me at work. It works out really good for me. Sorry to hear you ran out of stuff, but glad you are back with us! ;)
electra000
Preferred member

Hi

Postby dede4wd » January 16th, 2007, 3:41 pm

Hi Annakat,

I'm so sorry this happened to you! I always have an insane amount of MF on hand because I'm so worried about what happened to you and I panic without my variety.

I signed something that it's always ok to leave UPS packages in a certain place at my door and they do now. You might want to call UPS. Or, sounds like getting your MF at work is a good alternative!

What happened happened, but the good thing is that you know you might have a few days of discomfort, then you'll be back in the MF zone! I'm just glad you jumped RIGHT back on the wagon!

You know what to do, we'll be right here for you!

DeDe
dede4wd

Postby AnnaKat » January 17th, 2007, 11:05 am

Well, I'm back on track and isn't quite so bad this time around... so far. I made a large order of MF and that got delivered to the apartment office today, so I can get to it tomorrow. All I have are shakes now, and I need the oatmeal and soup and crackers! I SO look forward to those. I didn't buy any bars this time being back on MF. I love the Smore's ones, but I want to avoid as much carbs as I can. As long as I have oatmeal I should be good to go.
I'm not touching the scale until Sunday's weigh in. I SO want this weight off. I'll definitely make sure I have plenty of MF on hand from now on. I thought I had enough, and then BAM, it goes so fast. I didnt like being off of it for those few days. I am bound and determined to make this work for me this time around.
Well, back to work.
Annakat

Start date 9/23/08
297/297/150

1st Goad - 275
AnnaKat

Hi

Postby dede4wd » January 17th, 2007, 4:20 pm

I love your attitude! I'm so glad you got your food! Your determination is inspirational! I KNOW you'll reach your goal!

DeDe
dede4wd

Postby AnnaKat » January 18th, 2007, 10:22 am

Thanks DeDe!

Tomorrow night I face one of my biggest challenges. Working as a bartender. I ALWAYS drink when working. I have to keep my mind from it this time. Hopefully it's busy. I work at a banquet hall, so I bartend weddings and other misc parties. I love working, but I dread the outfit. I have to wear a tux shirt and I don't want to pay a lot for one. So I get them at Value City, the largest size I can get. And with my boobs!!! It's a stretch. Luckily my boss doesn't make me tuck in my shirt and put on my bow tie. I'd have to quit if I had to tuck in my shirt! my big ol belly. Ugh!
I'd like to find a bigger shirt. Wait... NO! Stupid. I wish I were smaller so the shirt would fit better. O well, I will be soon. Just gotta suck it up for now.

My back is feeling really good. I haven't had any pain since the first week I was on MF. It's amazing what little bit of weight loss can do. So mental note, Anna.....remember this. you gain the weight, you have health problems. Motiviation to keep it off! Back pain is horrible. Good thing the pain has stopped, as I'm just about ready to start some exercise. Maybe 2 more weeks and I can start walking. I know my dogs will be happy about that. Poor things.
Annakat

Start date 9/23/08
297/297/150

1st Goad - 275
AnnaKat

Hi

Postby dede4wd » January 18th, 2007, 12:52 pm

You'll do GREAT tonight bartending! Just pay attention...some things are automatic, in the beginning, I'd put a handful of nuts or M & M's or whatever was in a bowl without noticing until I was chewing...just be careful and you'll do great!

DeDe
dede4wd

Postby AnnaKat » January 20th, 2007, 11:19 am

I survived the night! It was hard as everyone was drinking, but I made a point to tell everyone I was on this diet, so if I drank, then everyone would know I was a failure. And I wasn't about to let that happen. And the strategy worked.
My emotional muscle just got stronger. :D

I keep thinking about summer and how much I really do llike it, but have always hated it due to how I felt about myself. Even when I was thin I still thought I was fat. I am so ready to get the weight off and enjoy it this year. I have finally come to terms about myself and learned to just try to enjoy myself. I can't believe it, but I went to the pool at my apartment complex last year. I would NEVER wear a bathing suit in front of ANYONE. But I just realized I had to get over that.
Strange to say, but I think gaining this weight has taught me a good lesson about learning to be myself and accept that. I have a wondrful personality and people like me, so I can't dwell on the fact that I"m not a super model.
IT's true I've had a hard time dating, and it's something I don't think too fondly of. But I don't want a man that only wants a thin woman anyway. I want a man who wants me, not my body type. I hear that these men actually exist. I have actually met one. ANd what's scary is I met him in my BATHING suit at the pool!! Now that is something I NEVER thought possible.
But things are complicated with him so we are only friends right now. Hopefully one day that will change. But I'm in no hurry. He'll be worth the wait.
Guess my whole point of rambling is just my thinking about losing the weight by summer time.... or as much as possible. How much better I'll feel. Maybe even wear shorts! :shock: But being a red head, I don't wear shorts cuz I'm so white! Regardless of my size.
Think I'll go thru my closets today. I have TONS of clothes in boxes for a smaller me. If I get them out and see how cute they are, that'll give me even more motivation.
Annakat

Start date 9/23/08
297/297/150

1st Goad - 275
AnnaKat

PreviousNext

Return to My Journal