And so it begins...

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

Postby Unca_Tim » April 25th, 2005, 11:07 am

We gotta get your log in figured out Sue....:)
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Hi Christi

Postby Wisp » May 13th, 2005, 10:34 am

Hi Christi - I am new also as I am waiting to receive my first box of MF. I know how you feel about swimsuit season as this is how I feel however I am more than twenty lbs more than you as I get ready to start on this path. (Am I allowed to say this in the forum?) I cannot wait until I weigh what you do now. I love these people on this forum after only a week of reading their posts. I hope I am not out of line in saying what I said here, and I am hoping the ones that have been here awhile will tell me if I am. ( I am refering to talking about actual weight and comparing etc)
MaryLou

Wisp

Postby LilMsTexas » May 13th, 2005, 10:48 am

Oh Mary Lou you are not out of line at ALL!! That is what we do here :D You can talk about your feelings...desires...disappointments...celebrations...victories...YOU NAME IT...weeeeeeeeeeee talk about it!! Welcome and you can personally talk to me about anything you ever want to. Feel free to send a private message if you ever want to talk about something you're uncomfortable dealing with in public. But....I've found NOTHING that I don't want to share with all my new wonderful and caring friends!! Everyone has been a GOD SEND...literally.

Welcome again....and you just open up and let it all out...we're here to support you and each other 10000000000%!!

Hugs,
Christi
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!
Christi AKA LilMsTexas

5'5", 36 YEARS YOUNG!
186.8/145.2/135
LilMsTexas
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Thank you Christi

Postby Wisp » May 13th, 2005, 11:12 am

Thank you Christi - I for sure did not want to be a bummer to the group. I am hanging on to all of the positiveness of this group and am hoping that I catch on to this feeling. I am still at the "worried about failing" stage. So your kind words really make me feel good.
MaryLou

Wisp

Postby DonicaB » May 13th, 2005, 11:27 am

MaryLou~~

Vince Lombardi once said "It's not whether you get knocked down, it's whether you get up. "

And

Margaret Thatcher once said, "You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it."

Don't worry about failing, MaryLou. You have shown that you have the desire to do this or you wouldn't be here, you wouldn't have ordered your MF products. You know......you might have a bad day here or there, what you have to do is decide that you are going to get back up each time, you are going to keep fighting the war even if you lose a battle or two.

Christi is right, come here and share with us because the people here really do care. I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that this forum, and the people in it, have played a HUGE role in my weight loss.

You are on the right track, MaryLou. You are going to make it.

DonicaB
DonicaB
Preferred member

Previous

Return to Come on in.