afraid, very afraid

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

afraid, very afraid

Postby Swimmom » January 20th, 2006, 8:57 am

Hi all,

I placed my first order yesterday (Medifast 980, I didn't find this site until after). I purchased the buy 4 weeks get one free thinking that it should be enough time to decide if this plan is do-able, BUT...I am terrified to say the very lest. Probably like everyone else here I have tried every diet there is. What usually happens is that after losing 10-15 pounds I stall, get discourage and fall off the wagon. What make Medifast different? I have tried ketotic diets before, I am a registered nurse and understand how they work, but what makes Medifast easier to follow?

Swimmom
Swimmom

Postby stelar » January 20th, 2006, 9:01 am

Hi Swimmom,
What makes it easier for me ... well, the simplicity. I know I need to have 5 MF packets & I make dinner. Poof, I'm done, quick & easy! I'm on day 3 & I feel amazing! I KNOW that I will succeed with MF.

Welcome!
Stela
stelar
Preferred Member - #10 Club

Easy Easy

Postby Jan » January 20th, 2006, 9:30 am

Hi There,
Don't worry -- I've heard exactly what you said several times before. We all think that we are the one individual who is different than everyone else. Even though we read lots and lots of success stories we keep in the back of our minds that "it won't work for us" Remove that thought :x
This program is easy, effective and fast. Exactly what we like!! It worked for me, for many many others and it will work for you too. Put aside your worries and just follow along. Soon you too will be happily parting with the pounds. :D
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Re: afraid, very afraid

Postby Serendipity » January 20th, 2006, 10:03 am

Swimmom wrote:What makes Medifast easier to follow?

Swimmom

I'm not sure what does it, maybe being in mild ketosis, maybe having my meals 2-3 1/2 hours apart....not sure. All I know is that it works. I'm never hungry. I never crave "real" food. I forget to eat if I'm not really careful. I'm losing weight at a good rate. It's gotta be part science and part determination. I don't think it would work without both of those things.
jo
276/135 since December 1, 2006
"Grandma, how did you make yourself so little?", My grandson, Jake
Serendipity
Preferred Member - #140 Club
Preferred Member - #140 Club

Postby DogMa » January 20th, 2006, 11:11 am

I'm the world's worst loser (or one of 'em, at least). I used to do very well on diets, but now on most I lose maybe five or 10 pounds, and that's it. On Weight Watchers, I actually GAINED weight after five weeks of compliance. I was at the end of my rope when I found Medifast; the best I could do was stick to a low-carb diet to at least maintain my weight, even if I wasn't losing anymore.

Then I decided to give Medifast a try. I was extremely skeptical, but here I am, more than 40 pounds later and still losing. I still lose more slowly than most of the people on this site, and I think I stall more often, but at least I'm losing. I've finally gotten over the feeling every morning that the scale is going to be back up to where it was last summer, or that I'm going to get stuck in a permanent stall (although at least I'd be stalled 40 pounds lighter than I was before).

It definitely works. For some it's quick, for some it's slow, but it WORKS.
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Return to Weight Loss