7th day!!!!

Questions/Comments about Weight loss Products.

7th day!!!!

Postby Tai78 » June 7th, 2004, 2:08 pm

My goal was to actually make it through a weekend and I did!!! I have not weighed myself this week though. I had been stalking my scale previously and decided to only weigh myself at the end of each month. That way I won't get discouraged over a 1 pound or no pound weight loss for any week. I can do this, I know I can. This forum is heaven sent!!!!!!
191/185/130
Tai78

Postby Echo » June 7th, 2004, 4:07 pm

Grats Tai for making it through the weekend cheatfree! I can understand why you would want to weigh yourself only once a month if you would get discouraged with a small gain. It's been said that it's impossible not to lose weight on mf, so concentrating on following the plan means success! But, even though you are avoiding the scale, you won't be able to miss the loss in the way your clothes fit by the end of the month.
Echo
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Postby Ria » June 7th, 2004, 4:29 pm

Hello Tai,
I relate to your feelings of the scale so very well. I bought a WW scale this weekend, weighed my husband and the dog...As for me I have decided to weigh once a week. Tomorrow is the BIG Week 2 weigh in, I am scared to death of what it might say. However, like you I have stayed true to the diet plan and know that in spite of what the stinkin scale says "I am on my way"!

Echo is right I feel the difference in my clothes already. Hang tough we have the power to master the scales.

184/179/130
Ria
Ria
Trusted Member - #30 Club

Postby hawaiiwhatnot » June 7th, 2004, 9:32 pm

I can relate since I too am on day 7. Boy I never realized how much and how many times I ate regular food until now! Now I just drink water instead which translates to a lot more walking (to the bathroom :)
I also have committed to weighing only at the end of the month which I think is a good plan. Good luck and continued success!!!

:hi5:
hawaiiwhatnot
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Tai78 » June 8th, 2004, 6:14 am

I agree with all of you guys. I'm not saying that the scale is a bad thing. I know the type of person I am and the scale would discourage me.

Ria, you weighed your dog! How funny is that?!
191/185/130
Tai78

Postby Ria » June 8th, 2004, 6:41 am

Hey Guys!

I faced the scales this morning and I am down 3 lbs! Thats a total of 8lbs!!! This is a good day!!!

184/176/130
Ria
Ria
Trusted Member - #30 Club

Postby hawaiiwhatnot » June 8th, 2004, 12:35 pm

:roll: WEIGH to go RIA!!!!! :roll:

You have greatly encouraged me today!
hawaiiwhatnot
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby Landylue » June 10th, 2004, 6:22 pm

Welcome to the forum, Tai! So, you're just going to weigh once a month, huh? You know, that might not me such a bad idea for me either. Excellent idea! Don't know why I didn't think of it myself! I only weigh once a week, but those dadgum numbers are so devastating when they don't go down to where you expect them to go. Expectations. I guess that's what gets to you--your expectations.

Anyway, I wanted to come on and wish you the best of luck. You've stumbled into a marvelous world of support and encouragement here.

Landylue
Failure is NOT an option!
Landylue
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Return to Weight Loss