1st day today

Introduce yourself to the forum.
(Guests Welcome)

1st day today

Postby moutoncove » February 3rd, 2004, 8:28 pm

Hi everyone. I've been reading all your posts for a week now and its this forum that made me decide to try to lose this weight one more time since I kind of just wanted to quit dieting all together and just resolve to being FAT. During the last 2 years I've started and stopped dieting so many times. I've tried every new fad that came out and I'm just plum tired of trying. BUT after reading everyone's accomplishments, excitement, and the fast weight loss I decided to give it one more shot. I figured I didn't have anything to lose but maybe 100#. It was so exciting to me to see Nancy and Mike's pictures. I was in awe. Such transformation. Congratulations! I WANT THAT! TO BE THIN!!!!!

I've read many different diet forums but never participated in any. Ya'll just seem like such a great group of people and I wanted to be a part of it too.

Keep up the great work everyone! I think ya'll are all doing great. I'm sooooooooo happy for everyone.

P. S. Today was my first day on Medifast and it wasn't bad.

Brenda
moutoncove
Regular Member - #40 Club

Postby Unca_Tim » February 3rd, 2004, 11:05 pm

Hi Brenda and welcome,
Join the land of 1000 diets. Most everyone around here has tried most of them. This one does and will work for you. Just give it a chance.
We're glad to have you,
:)
Unca
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby LUVZHUZKYZ » February 4th, 2004, 6:53 am

:goteam: welcome mout... this is a great bunch
Don't forget ya water... drink drink drink :water:
kEEP SHAKIN~ LUVZ
197.5/195/130
Female; 5' 2''
muscular ex dancer 41yo
One single step begins a journey~
LUVZHUZKYZ

Postby finalstraw » February 4th, 2004, 6:58 am

Welcome, we look forward to your insight and even your gripes. Sometimes, the best thing we can do for ourselves is to movtivate and cheer someone else on, it gives us that second wind we need.

GLAD TO HAVE YA! :D
Stephanie

Rom 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes:

1st goal - 199 (I will change when I have met it)
Started 1/18/04 at 284
Currently 251.9
finalstraw
Preferred Member - #30 Club

Hey Brenda

Postby HD » February 4th, 2004, 6:59 am

Welcome to the Happy Zone :lol: If your not happy Unca will send out a gentle reminder that we are happy. You'll find that this forum becomes an addiction for support. There's so many posts that help answer your concerns and if the answer isn't there just ask and someone will find it :scratchhead: This place is Great!
Jackie (HD)

01/24/2004
193/151/124
HD
Trusted Member - #40 Club

Welcome Moutoncove

Postby Maisie » February 4th, 2004, 7:06 am

I'm a newbie too and today is Day Three for me. I think the thing I like about this forum is it's intimacy. Not like E Diets, where there are a gazillion people. Day Two was a trifle difficult, but I am on the 5/1 plan so it is easier probably in the first few days. I already feel so much better.

Maisie
2/2/2004
171/167/125
Maisie
Regular Member - #10 Club

Maisie,

Postby HD » February 4th, 2004, 7:20 am

Maisie wrote: I already feel so much better.

Way to go Maisie, Glad to hear day 2 is a success :cleader: Your doing better than I did on day 2 (I still felt like that commercial, I've fallen and can't get up :lol: ) I feel lots better now and even feel a little skinny (the mirror tells me different but at least my brain is headed in the right direction)
Keep up the fantastic work, you will succeed!
Jackie (HD)

01/24/2004
193/151/124
HD
Trusted Member - #40 Club

Howdy

Postby TamiL » February 4th, 2004, 9:46 am

Way to go Maisie...Day 3!! Im treading right behind you on day #2! I got some new supplements last night..cant wait to have the Chili for dinner!! yummmmmmm..anything warm right about now is a good thing! :lol:
YOU GO GIRL!! well be wearing short sleeve shirts and tank tops before we know it...and a nice pear of jeans...oooohhh gosh I cant wait!! :-P

WELCOME to Moutoncove!!!
you will find here a great bunch of people...I am new myself..only on day 3..got about 50# to shed off to come out of hibernation!! the shakes and food are great...the support on this forum is great...so come along for the ride with us all!!! if your feeling down, or unsure...dont eat whats not on the plan..just come here and read...put on some music and let it pass.....
;) were here for ya...all the way!
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU BELEIVE!!!

Medifast RESTART 13 March 09
150/my goal weight is 130
TamiL
Preferred Member - #10 Club

New kid on the block

Postby bamajudy » February 5th, 2004, 12:09 pm

Hello All,
I just registered for this list--help me out here!
Short intro for me--Married, 60, North Alabama area, lost 60 lbs on this program a bit over 5 years ago but have gained about 40 of those lbs back in the last couple of years. :x There is no physician in my area that supplies Medifast products so I am NOW in search of a location to purchase the supplies, in order that I may again lose these nasty ugly pounds. I know it works!
I need all the support I can get!
Thanks,
Judy
Life Is Good! Lets get on with it!
bamajudy
First Post

Hey Jude

Postby TamiL » February 5th, 2004, 12:18 pm

Hello Judy
welcome to the forum..this is a great place to come for support. If you need to order supplies..you can call the toll free number 1-800-621-1927 and speak to Nancy or Terry Pettit, our health advisors!! they are awesome!! :-P

Welcome back to medifast..you said in your post that you were on this program 5 years ago? and you gained weight back? did you follow the maintenece part of the program?? I hear that alot of times, people go off the program and just dive right back into the food..and thier old habits??

we all have to encourage each other when we reach our goal weights..just as we do now..to stick with the program..especially when we reach maintenence!!! but first things first....keep shakin ALL!!!

Its day 3 for me...and Im feeling tired and a little lightheaded still..but this too....SHALL PASS!!!! ;)

TamiL

Postby susan » February 5th, 2004, 5:06 pm

hi Judy,
I am 64 and have lost 44# glad to see some one close to my age here. I have about 60# to go so I am still on the Road to my goal so glad for you to join in with us all. Susan
231/ 187/125 or according to how I look as I go down in wt.
susan
susan
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby elle4nelly » February 6th, 2004, 8:33 am

Hi!

Welcome! Hang in there! I'm working on my 3rd week. It is such an easy diet if you keep your eyes on the Prize. Some days will be better than others but hey? Such is life! Keep Shakin girlfriend!

Nelly
Final Restart on Dec 18th
elle4nelly
Preferred member

Shakin

Postby TamiL » February 7th, 2004, 3:46 pm

Howdy all :-P

Nelly.I agree...we need to stay focused on the PRIZE..the outcome..the future..
when we feel weak and want to eat things that arent allowed...we have to remember that every action we take today..will determine how our tommorrow will be!! and I want my tommorrows to be better..brighter and happier..not to mention healthier and more fullfilled!!

this is our little shakin family...our little medifast community that we have all created..a place to come and share our thoughts and fears..a place to just vent and tell it like it is!! Im so glad you all are here!!
keep up the shakin my friends... ;)

TamiL

Return to Come on in.