Would it be rude to ask...

MakeMeThinner Forum or Website (techie) related Topics.

Would it be rude to ask...

Postby LuzInIt » May 27th, 2005, 3:45 am

Who are you Unca Tim? I see you snookered to Nancy's counter with a Magic Bullet in the early morning hours. Are you like the Bullet fairy? I think I've read somewhere that you reside in the Medi Cottage - are you all related? good friends? I obviously have "no need to know"; just been curious since arriving here in March. Please feel free to make this message disappear if it's inappropriate to ask. Afterall, I no sooner make reference to a loss than BAM! - I'm in a new pound club. Thanks for watching over us all; and in the case of us AOL peeps, helping us to be able to participate despite our technical glitch.
Linda - Started MF 3/22/05

340/328/210/150
130 Pounds Gone For Good -
Thank you Medifast!
LuzInIt
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby LuzInIt » May 27th, 2005, 5:31 pm

Thanks Vicky - Curious minds want to know....

340/328/210/150
Thank you Medifast!
LuzInIt

Postby Unca_Tim » May 27th, 2005, 5:39 pm

Yes!!!!
They've locked me in my room.
Someone help!!
:)
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby want2Bthin » May 27th, 2005, 8:12 pm

LuzInIt-

I am glad you asked! I have been wondering the same thing for the longest time! :mrgreen:
want2Bthin
Preferred Member - #50 Club

Postby Unca_Tim » May 27th, 2005, 10:15 pm

ok....ok
:)

Yes, I'm Terry's bro and the lovely nano-woman's b-i-l.
and yes....somewhere around here I think I posted the journey that got me here. (The MakeMeThinner Cottage in the Couve).

I moved to Canada just after high school and did ranch work and logging for over 25 years. (thus my need for Medifast Joint Health)

I came back down here several years ago for family stuff, and stopped by the MMT Cottage on my way back north to say bon-voyage to Terry and Nance.

When I saw Nancy, I thought I was at the wrong house. I hadn't seen her since her 130 pound transformation. They told me about Medifast and "Take Shape for Life" had just been formed and the rest is history.

I've got a Munchkin and 2 Grand Munchkin's still up in Canada I hope to visit later this summer.
I want you all to promise you'll be good, if I take off for a couple weeks.
:pet:
Unca
"Failure is a choice"
~From a dream~
Unca_Tim
Site Admin

Postby LuzInIt » May 28th, 2005, 6:46 am

Well, thank you Unca (or shall I call you Tim now that we are so well acquainted) for the history. We will miss you if you depart for a few weeks (what will the poor new AOL people do?), but I know how you must long to see your munchins. If a dear relative, with your obvious computer skills, came a knockin' on my door - for sure I'd capture him and lock him in a room and never let him go. My very own webmaster :D ! Are you sure you're remembering exactly what happened when you knocked on Nancy and Terry's door. I'm thinkin' maybe a swinging pendant and a mantra (you will never leave us, you will never leave us) ;) .

340/328/210/150
Thank you Medifast!
LuzInIt

Return to The Web Room