IT'S Working!!!!!

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

IT'S Working!!!!!

Postby Alison » June 16th, 2004, 8:32 am

Hi all,
Well after 2 weeks of taking Landylues, Tims and Nancys advice I am thrilled to say I am back on track. My weightloss had seriously slowed to .5 a week sometimes 0. I was eating large quantities of sweetner. I kept thinking 'it's allowed' knowing full well that 30-40 packets of sweetner daily could not be good for me!! Honestly I just didn't think I could stick to MF without my highly sweetened teas and sf gum. Well I cut back dramatically to about 2 or three packets a day and wow what a difference!! 5.5 pounds total for the last week and a half. This is amazing for me!!! Landylue mentioned that the carbs in the sweetner can really affect some people well I'm one of those people!! My point is we all loose differently and are affected by different factures. I learned you can't overdue anything!! I also added an extra shake 3x's this past week but only when I was truly hungry!! I feel much more energetic too!!!
Thanks everyone, a few weeks ago I was about ready to give up!
Alison
Alison
Regular Member - #30 Club

Postby justme » June 16th, 2004, 8:54 am

That is awesome Alison!! :cleader: I have just started and I am so glad I read your post...now I know to stay away from too many sweeteners. Thank you so much for the info!

Carli
Start Date June 15, 2004

253.5/247.5/140
justme

Return to The Weight Room