Whew! Did it!!

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Whew! Did it!!

Postby mmob » January 28th, 2006, 1:00 pm

We took our little guy to see Sesame Street Live today -and out to lunch - I was stressing about that - since I only started a week ago, that I would screw up at lunch - I'm a weak woman!! LOL

Had my oatmeal before we left - and a bar in the car after the show - we were stuck in parking lot h***!!

After we finally go to the restuarant I ordered a naked burger and side salad - I did have the regular ranch dressing - they did not have lowfat and I can't eat a nekkid salad - but oh well.

I have three supplements to do yet- figure I'll have the soup this afternoon and maybe either another soup or chili at dinner and then a pudding or Chai tea tonight - that' keeps me on track!!!

So glad it was easier than I thought to stick to it while out. I also felt VERY full after the lunch!!

Oh and SEsame Street Was so fun - my little guy Ethan really enjoyed his special day out with mom and dad (I have two older kids and we just rarely have time to devote exclusively to Ethan - my daughter figure skates and competes so she's at the rink 8 or more hours a week and my older son is a drummer, and is in basketball and golf and that takes up a lot time too!)

Cheers!
Maria

Started MF 1/23/06 at 204.5lbs

Let the disappointments pass
Let the laughter fill your glass.....
mmob
Trusted Member - #30 Club

Day out

Postby Jan » January 28th, 2006, 1:59 pm

Hi Maria,
Reach around and give yourself a great big pat on the back :D You passed a hurdle with flying colors. I don't know if you did this but it's a great idea to ask for the salad dressing on the side. This way we can control how much we use. YOu are doing great :D
jan
Jan
Preferred member

Postby falisamarie » January 28th, 2006, 2:22 pm

WTG Maria you really rock :yourock:

I am glad you had such a happy day :)

Lisa :rose:
Start date 1/15/06
falisamarie
Preferred Member - #100 Club
Preferred Member - #100 Club

Postby DogMa » January 28th, 2006, 4:39 pm

Great job! And definitely go with dressing on the side. I dip my fork into the dressing and then the salad; that way each bite has a bit of dressing but you use the least amount you can.

I just found out my favorite burger place near work has added some grilled chicken and side salad platters. I'm so excited I can't stand it! There are very few cheap, quick places around work that have something I can eat. I think as soon as those new Medi-dressings come out (the already-prepared kind), I'm going to keep a few in my desk so I'm ready to go.
Robin

203/130/130
Reached goal in August 2006
Added BodyBugg in May 2009
New ticker: 136.6/123.2/130
DogMa
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby sidrah » January 28th, 2006, 11:25 pm

If you have a fridge at work, buy the Walden Farms dresings and just use them They taste about an 8 on a scale of 1 to 10 and have no fat and no calories and,obviously, no sugar. I have no fridge, but I have a little container I put it in in the AMs when I take a salad or need something to dip chicken in.

For the convenience of packing, the MF ones would be great for on the go.
sidrah
Preferred member

Return to The Weight Room