From Bad to Good (whew)

Post your weight loss successes or failures here...:)

Postby marrabou » March 25th, 2006, 7:29 am

you should feel really good about yourself :clapclap:

we can all relate!
as much gung-ho as i am for MF, sometimes i will TOTALLY forget about it!!! and i say to myself WHAT ARE YOU DOING usually after i have an "oh duh" moment and actually realize what i'm doing !!!

dogma, i must be hungry, i thought your weight loss ticker was a roasted turkey for a second!!! (i'm not kidding)

:-P
30 lbs to lose
Start Date August 11, 2006
Plan is to go from 145 to 115
marrabou

Postby Pashta » March 25th, 2006, 8:33 am

What a great job Ark! I am so very proud and glad to hear that you resisted the :twisted: temptation! :bravo:

I have been full fasting as well (by choice) except one day so far I had a L&G. My plan is to do full fast and occasionally L&G, hoping that will speed the weight loss. :) They said on here that there isn't too much difference in loss but I'm still thinking full fast would be fastest. Did your doctor say you couldn't ever have a L&G?

If it comes up again, just remember Nancy's great motto: Nothing tastes as good as thin feels! It's a wonderful one!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
- Tonia

Start: 03/20/06 (restart 3/19/07)
3 kids: 3 mos, 18 mos, 11 yrs old
Month 1: -4.4,-0.8,-4.0,-2.2 (-11.4, -7 in.)
Month 2: -1.6,-1.6,-3.4
Pashta
Preferred Member - #20 Club

Ark...

Postby Ginabobina1969 » March 25th, 2006, 8:48 am

Ya did GREAT!!! We are so proud of ya!

I keep telling myself that I would rather deny myself now and reach my goals within a year, than give in and be wishing I had stuck to plan, when the year is done.

How many times have we all embarked on a diet journey, only to cave and then beat ourselves up later and lament on how far we Could be if we hadn't caved? Be strong!! You can do it!

Visit the studio section often...look at Nancy's before/afters and many, many more folks over there with huge successes. Believe with all your heart that your gonna be one of those people and feel secure that if you stick to plan as you have...you WILL be!

Hugs,
Gina

Previously...02/16/06 BMI-50 276/188
Restart....03/31/2008 -failed
Restart 03/26/09 280/267 Failed
Restart-Awaiting order. I cannot even bear to post my current weight...yet.
Ginabobina1969
Preferred Member - 60# Club

Postby Nicki » March 25th, 2006, 9:11 am

I loved this post! It just amazes me how quickly our outlook on things can change. You overcame a difficult temptation, a victory in itself, and then had that great desk experience! I was taking some classes a few years ago, and I remember those desks all too well. But for you, that can be a regular check of your progress. :lol: You're doing so great ... keep on shakin'!
Nicki
started 9/19/05

Nicki
Preferred Member - #120 Club
Preferred Member - #120 Club

Postby Arklahoma » March 25th, 2006, 6:54 pm

You guys are the greatest!
:you:

I almost didn't share this story, but I'm sooo glad that I did and I'm glad that so many of you were inspired. The encouragement and motivation that I've received from this forum is ... well, I think that I'm actually speechless. They are no words to express how I feel, right now, so I guess THANK YOU will just have to suffice! I just hope that I can return the favor to someone else in need.

Arklahoma
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Previous

Return to The Weight Room