What? LW with NO Leopardy Clothing on?

Post your before/after pictures here.
Clothing required...:)

What? LW with NO Leopardy Clothing on?

Postby Nancy » August 13th, 2004, 1:38 am

MakeMeThinner Forum Friends -

It's 1:20 am as I write this and Unca's :snooze: snoring away. I am posting something here and then Unca will (hopefully) add the photo tomorrow sometime. Just didn't want you to think your :puter: 'puter was weirdin' out on ya or something...

Hi, Folks ~

Here’s a photo of Leopard Woman without her trademark leopardy clothing!

This is the outfit that Terry had custom designed and fitted for me to wear when we were in Baltimore. It is two separate pieces and I like the wispy look of the layers.

The back of the blouse is magenta net over black spandex; the front is surplice cut, layers of black net and magenta net over the spandex and very fitted.

Check out the slits in the sleeves – it shows off my tan from working in the yard!

The spandex circle skirt is cut on the bias with several layers of net and a tad bit of magenta netting :shock: peeking out below the gypsy hem. Flashy, eh?

Our daughter Becky thinks my outfit looks like an ice skater’s costume…that’s pretty funny because Terry and I actually met at Silver Skate Ice Rink when I was a senior in high school and he was a freshman at Portland State College!

He worked at the rink where he drove the Zamboni and served as Ice Patrol Dude.

When he asked me out on our first date, he skated over to me, intending to do a fancy “hockey stop” and sprayed my red stretch pants with a layer of ice and then he promptly fell at my feet! Hee hee.

(Now Folks, I was 16 years old then and in those dinosaur days of old - the SIXTIES - we wore stretch pants with 'stirrups'. I skated a couple times every week in the Olden Days and I weighed 140 pounds. I was taller then, too - five feet 7 & 7/8. I've shrunk since then...drat! :x )

Check out those wild magenta fishnet stockings!!

Because I can, I do!

Here I am in my leathers and a very daring shirt. Terry loved this fabric and he had this blouse special made for me, too - BECAUSE HE CAN!

(I nearly used the word "custom" made but that is really a hard phrase for me to say because for so many years, I had to wear CUSTOM size clothing or QUEEN size clothing. Some department stores refer to the place where one can purchase the larger sizes as "The Women's Department." Then there's the men's clothing store called, "Big & Tall."

Blech! Labels are so yucky! I am so glad that I turned in my former label...

You know, I think Terry rather enjoys LW in all her wild clothing - how fun for him to be able to know that he had such a great part in my success. He encouraged me every shake of the way and he still does! Isn't he cute standing there next to moi?

“it is not the easy or convenient life for which I search…but life lived to edge of all my possibilities…” mary anne radmacher

Medifast has made it possible for me to have so many possibilities!

Just think, there are many possibilities for YOU to behold as well – you hold them in your little shaker jar!

Life: Shake it up!!
Last edited by Nancy on August 13th, 2004, 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nothing tastes as good as thin feels...
The Formerly FLABulous and Now very Fabulous
Nancy Pettit
267/130
Nancy
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club
Certified Health Advisor - #130 Club

Postby DutchChoc » August 13th, 2004, 5:49 am

Wow, Nancy. I'm SO looking forward to seeing your adventuresome side. So neat that Terry did this for you. You GO, girl, and I'll take notes about how to get around to doing wonderful stuff like this because one CAN. You're so right. Time is short and if we let it all go by us, shame on us.

I like the idea of wispy, too, though I'd probably need training to have a good idea re fashion. Wispy is, well, a reward for hard work. That's a treasure. Good for you!
Ending weight MF 10/2004: 126
Starting weight 12/1/08: 168 :-(
Loss December: -7/-0
DutchChoc
Preferred member

Postby Simmshe » August 13th, 2004, 7:56 am

Wow Nancy, you look absolutely gorgeous--just glowing :)! Thanks for the constant stream of inspiration. I tell ya, I sure can't wait until I CAN! I have about a thousand "cans" that I'm looking forward to being able to do. Okay, maybe a hundred :)!

Sheryl
Restart: 5/01/05
333/280/155

Original start: 7/13/04-12/12/04
High weight (1997): 386lbs

Success depends upon previous preparation, and without such preparation there is sure to be failure--Confucius
Simmshe
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Sylvia » August 13th, 2004, 8:20 am

Nancy,

I've got to tell you, while both outfits are awesome, I like the leather pants/fushia blouse better! You look completely hot! Maybe I'll need to look into leather pants one day soon...

Keep on doing all that you're doing for us. I can't tell you how much I appreciate it.

Sylvia
Sylvia
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby DutchChoc » August 13th, 2004, 9:46 am

Right on, Sylvia about Nancy looking completely hot. Now THAT is cool!!
Ending weight MF 10/2004: 126
Starting weight 12/1/08: 168 :-(
Loss December: -7/-0
DutchChoc
Preferred member

Postby sudaoning » August 13th, 2004, 10:50 am

wow!
the leather pants are awesome and what motivation!

maybe i need to adjust my goal a little lower! :lol:
Start; 7/26/04
217/172/140
45 pounds and goin down!
sudaoning
Preferred Member - #40 Club

Postby Ria » August 13th, 2004, 7:53 pm

Hi Nancy

You look absolutely fabulous!!!
Ria
Ria
Trusted Member - #30 Club

Postby hawaiiwhatnot » August 13th, 2004, 7:58 pm

I'm telling you Nancy, you look like a movie star in those leather pants! :thumbup:

Your big (not literally-not anymore) fan,
Camille
Jun 1, 2004 Start Date 5' 6" 195 lbs
Jun lost 20#=175#
Jul lost 14#=161#
Aug lost 7#=154#
Sep lost 13#=141#
Oct lost 12#=129#
Nov lost 4#=125#
70 lbs in 5 1/2 mos!
Hello Victoria's Secret! I did it! July 2005 still 125 lbs!
hawaiiwhatnot
Preferred Member - 70# Club

Postby LongWay2go » August 15th, 2004, 8:05 am

Ditto, those leather's make you look SIZZLIN'!!!

:grin:

- Gerald
08/06/2004
on hiatus until "Vic the Vac" goes away!

WARNING: Don't try this at home, kids...
Euphoria may result!
Is this fun, or WHAT?!?
LongWay2go
Preferred Member - 90# Club

Return to Studio